Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Not a bug. You need to unlock the 'Wake up service' achievement before you can enter her room at 20:00.

After completing 'Yoga buddies' you need to sleep naked with an open door one more time and choose to pretend to be asleep.
That was it !
All I have left is last MMS from Ashley (after babydoll) - could i trigger it ?
Interesting thing is that i miss 2 pickters form Ashley : last one and first-left on second row from down (6th from end) ... one should be MMS and other .. ?

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Your all needs has to be full and you'll see the cool emoji as your status. You can just get your needs done and put some deo, smoke a little and eat a mars if you don't have the time for getting the stats ready.
I see. Thanks.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
We sure are! I did lose mos of this week to the changes unfortunately, but I'm going to add as much new content as I can.
how are you going to proceed bytheway with the e-mail they send you with their rules clearly stating steph family is still incest. Your going back to the old choise model with keeping as little information as possible on the patreon itself? what are your plans?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
how are you going to proceed bytheway with the e-mail they send you with their rules clearly stating steph family is still incest. Your going back to the old choise model with keeping as little information as possible on the patreon itself? what are your plans?
Actually I think the current solution works well. The sad part is that I lost a lot of support from people that don't read the notes (or between the lines) and are just upset the dialogs changed.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
That was it !
All I have left is last MMS from Ashley (after babydoll) - could i trigger it ?
Interesting thing is that i miss 2 pickters form Ashley : last one and first-left on second row from down (6th from end) ... one should be MMS and other .. ?
One should be 'Sophia's ass' but I could not trigger that event in V0.6b. The very last one is new and I have not figured out how to unlock it.

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
Dont get this on Veronica i have 19 "kiss" symble but if i look under Grindmaster the midle is still a red X.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Dont get this on Veronica i have 19 "kiss" symble but if i look under Grindmaster the midle is still a red X.
Happened to me with the mom. Will be visible in the achievements overview when you max it out.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
can anyone help me how to get the last 3 images for veronica?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd row, left: watching her scrubbing the kitchen floor before giving her the maid outfit
2nd row, right: watching her doing the laundry before giving her the maid outfit
3rd row, right: watching her vacuum the apartment in maid outfit while wearing panties

Edit: Have you completed the achievements and they didn't trigger, or have you accidentally skipped them?

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
all downloads dead because copywright issues... :/
Interesting, all we need now is this shit over the rest. Well good thing that have already dl everything for tonight.

Seem to be issue only with those, have tested with BB and Dana works fine there.

Here got latest version it works fine

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No, because of Patreon new rules there can not be any kind of sex with family or anyone related to at all... So, that's why have to find a way around those rules...
Will be modded to contain enough incestuous content with help from someone unnamed person very, very, very well knowing the MoTH code and all about it... Or so I have let myself to understand. Am I right, the unnamed expert of MoTH's story, code and all of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
No, because of Patreon new rules there can not be any kind of sex with family or anyone related to at all... So, that's why have to find a way around those rules...
Will be modded to contain enough incestuous content with help from someone unnamed person very, very, very well knowing the MoTH code and all about it... Or so I have let myself to understand. Am I right, the unnamed expert of MoTH's story, code and all of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes