sanju

Jul 28, 2017
games has not a single scene of fucking upto now. after 15 days u get one update and u can finish that after playing one hour. There r single line story only. there should be multiple actions in the game like summertimesaga or superpowered game.It is becoming less effective now.please make multiple actions update so people can play for long time with interest.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I can not go into Claire's room at 8pm. to read your diary. This is before or after listening to mom's phone conversation ???

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, I can not go into Claire's room at 8pm. to read your diary. This is before or after listening to mom's phone conversation ???
You have to max out her stats (40 arousal I believe) and sleep naked with the door open once more with max stats. Then going into the downstairs hallway at 8pm should work.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
games has not a single scene of fucking upto now. after 15 days u get one update and u can finish that after playing one hour. There r single line story only. there should be multiple actions in the game like summertimesaga or superpowered game.It is becoming less effective now.please make multiple actions update so people can play for long time with interest.
Sorry, I can't let this stand. You actually made it sound like updates twice a month are a bad thing. Of course they will be shorter than a monthly update. @Faerin currently has to do everything on his own after all.
Also, only because you want to have different things in this game does not mean the dev wants this or maybe didn't have the time to implement it yet.

Argyrios

Sep 18, 2017
Can't get past tutorial, it is the bug with the dinner. And can't download the fix cause MEGA won't let me download it!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes