Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Well, finally got the time to play the last update...
I got Ashley's BJ, but I still lack one event... how to unlock it? (That and some scene with Veronica)
Also, for Sophia... I only have to go to the gym and help her, right? I didn't explore this too much, I focused in the Pizza mini-game (It's fun!)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Also for you guys:

Hey guys, as you all know, Patreon has changed their guidelines, meaning any games with incest (stepfamily included) are no longer allowed. I'll be releasing an updated version on Patreon soon, in order to comply to these new guidelines, as I would hate to see my Patreon page removed. The game itself is not changed, however some dialogs are, namely the relationships, for instance: sister/mother has become roommate/landlady.

Also: to facilitate these changes I included a mapping file in the installation directory, please have a look at it for more information (you can open/edit it with any text editor).

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
All old links have been taken down, but some no-good, pirate already uploaded the latest one it seems...(7 posts up).
@Carlo S just wait till I get my hands on that Brother Erick guy...

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
how to find Veronica key room? walkthrough said in Kitchen but i dont see any key
You have to have coffee in the kitchen during the day while Veronica is home to start this quest. Later she will call you at night needing help and tell you where it is.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes