TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
anyone know how to go to dinner??.... during the intro...after you give the milk to mom....it wont let you go any where until you go dinner... the time is 1654.... and no one is at the dining table..... what am I doing wrong????

R

RWaites

anyone know how to go to dinner??.... during the intro...after you give the milk to mom....it wont let you go any where until you go dinner... the time is 1654.... and no one is at the dining table..... what am I doing wrong????
you need to change the time to 18:00 (timer top right)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
it wont let me...it says lets have dinner first
Yeah, there was a bug in the initital release, that has been hotfixed yesterday.
Another option is either starting a new game and just skipping the intro (since you're 90% through anyway) or manually editing the time in the save file.

Reactions: Zamastro

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, there was a bug in the initital release, that has been hotfixed yesterday.
Another option is either starting a new game and just skipping the intro (since you're 90% through anyway) or manually editing the time in the save file.
thanks

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Either the Walkthrough misses some steps or the prequisits for the sophia changing event also have changed.
I tried it with 5 and with 6 hearts for sophia. But the pictures werent send to the phone at saturday in the foyer. I didn't unlocked any other sophia events beside the gym.
Are other prequestits known?
After you get 5 hearts for helping her at the gym, go to Ashleys room 15:00 and kiss her, go back to your room (i think the MC already does this after kissing) when you leave your room Ashley will stop you and say about Sophia.

If this is what you are asking about?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
so where is this hot fix???/ I downloaded the mega that is on page 1.... still same issue.... when I go to the save file and change the time in the save file...go back into the game...the save no longer works...clicking on continue does not work

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Either the Walkthrough misses some steps or the prequisits for the sophia changing event also have changed.
I tried it with 5 and with 6 hearts for sophia. But the pictures werent send to the phone at saturday in the foyer. I didn't unlocked any other sophia events beside the gym.
Are other prequestits known?
Friend, in the first time MC need have all events with Ashley, for open this option, and after go 12.00Hrs in the Foyer (Living Room entrance) ;);):)

Reactions: Techn0magier

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I am missing one thing from Veronica's stats and that has to do with her panties? I got the dont wear any to work, and none during chores. I got all the other stats filled out, because of this I'm stuck at 95% completion for her stats to be 100% ! I was going to download the 100% save file for 6.0 to find out but I do not see one.

Nevermind scanned back to page 269 and found it. Thank you Carlo S for posting it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I am missing one thing from Veronica's stats and that has to do with her panties? I got the dont wear any to work, and none during chores. I got all the other stats filled out, because of this I'm stuck at 95% completion for her stats to be 100% ! I was going to download the 100% save file for 6.0 to find out but I do not see one.

Nevermind scanned back to page 269 and found it. Thank you Carlo S for posting it.
Great job.:extremelyhappy: Most new members don't bother to read or use search. I am glad you took the initiative.

@Carlo S is the resident expert on MotHouse...he will be your go to guy. His English translator program isn't that great, but you will get the idea of what he is saying.;) Have fun playing the game.:)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
After you get 5 hearts for helping her at the gym, go to Ashleys room 15:00 and kiss her, go back to your room (i think the MC already does this after kissing) when you leave your room Ashley will stop you and say about Sophia.

If this is what you are asking about?
nope, I was looking for the event before the one you mentioned. but hanks

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I have 40 and 40 but room still locked, what am I missing?
I think my problem is that I never get to help Mom with the yoga stuff, I never had that option or I missed it, but now when I wake up at 6 it's not there... I already use the wine, I can get into mom's bedroom at 22 and see her combing her hair but I cannot get to her laptop the door is always locked, how do I get that yoga scene back?
She didn't see me masturbating either

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
why would a hotfix be released for a 10$ patron???
Simple, cause 0.6 is for 10$ patrons (and up) you are getting the altest version here for free anyway and while the game developer is active here, he has accepted the fact he is on a pirate site. If someone provides the link here for the patrons he semi accepts it(to my understanding|) . But he will not provide it himself.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Simple, cause 0.6 is for 10$ patrons (and up) you are getting the altest version here for free anyway and while the game developer is active here, he has accepted the fact he is on a pirate site. If someone provides the link here for the patrons he semi accepts it(to my understanding|) . But he will not provide it himself.
was not aware that .6 was not a free release

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes