mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
While savegame futzing is indeed annoying, the reality is that the location has changed once (arguably twice, but the difference never materialized) and they have been invalidated once. Everything else has been misunderstandings and bugs.
I'm also talking about inter versions compatibility. There is a flag on the save struct for the version. This is #1 for them not to be comatible. Even if you change that flag, other stuff in structs changes places. For instance <memories> once were outside <NPC> zone and other versions inside.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Will go have a look and see whats up, but I think you have missed having her do the kitchen."
she do .... she do x'D
kitchen.jpg
Keep having her do chores and when the kitchen comes up again leave her alone and if not updated then the next time go to her and reward her and see what happens.
I tried your suggestion but it didn't work, the kitchen remain uncheck :'(
save_edit.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some players by PM have ask for my top game list so here it is.
My top games that have been pinned to the task bar.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner.
6. Summertime Saga.

Now I have View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Parental Love, Mom or Sister, Sophie and several more that have low content and can not be placed in any order yet.

Reactions: Resker

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
You must renamed them to the same way they are in the save game folder and they must be in order from 1 then 2 then 3 and you can not skip a number or they will not work.
savegame_1.sav savegame_2.sav savegame_3.sav
and so on.
thanks for the help ill try that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get 97% chance on the fat lady and still screw it up because I never have 4 pizza's for her. LOLXD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Some players by PM have ask for my top game list so here it is.
My top games that have been pinned to the task bar.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner.
6. Summertime Saga.

Now I have View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Parental Love, Mom or Sister, Sophie and several more that have low content and can not be placed in any order yet.
big brother? how dare you! :biggrin: blasphemy!!! heretic!!! infidel!!! ring the bells! protect your childs and women! don't let that eric escape!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Don't know if people like things like this but I wrote my own event for Man of the House. This is kind of a medium length read so ill hide it with the spoiler tag. I hope you all enjoy and i always love feedback for ideas so feel free to message me.

@Faerin This is what I was talking about, hope you enjoy.

Work Time Distraction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xaos and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes