Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Writing "(Sophia and Ashley) After 16.00hrs. Ashley talk with MC in His Bedroom for give so me lessons for Sophia (New event)." in your walkthrough after the line "- Sunday (11.00 AM -17.00PM)", I thought it was always on Sunday :p
No. My Friend, on Sunday is the Day of lesson, but is good that You warn me about it, I putted everything together :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:;) Thanks

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I never tried Saturday, only Monday - Friday after she came home from school.
If dont work means you have reach 10 points with cheat.
Check if you have the first star.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If dont work means you have reach 10 points with cheat
I don't use cheats in any of my games and that was not I said.

I never tried on Saturday but I did try on all days from Monday - Friday after Ashley came home from school and it works as it should.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
from this forum i dont remember what page but someone had uploaded their saves so i tried to implement them into my game but found out it wasnt working.
You must renamed them to the same way they are in the save game folder and they must be in order from 1 then 2 then 3 and you can not skip a number or they will not work.
savegame_1.sav savegame_2.sav savegame_3.sav
and so on.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
A boring question ... I do not know why this item is indefinite even though it has made it (she scrub the kitchen floor MANY MANY times ;))

unchecked.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She did all 3 jobs before and after the maid uniform .....
I'm also trying to edit the save file, but it's correct :'(
Will go have a look and see whats up, but I think you have missed having her do the kitchen.
Keep having her do chores and when the kitchen comes up again leave her alone and if not updated then the next time go to her and reward her and see what happens.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
She did all 3 jobs before and after the maid uniform .....
I'm also trying to edit the save file, but it's correct :'(
If You did everything else start with the Save 0.5.8, at least You don't need do everything again, Good Luck :):)

Reactions: a1fox3
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes