mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have to do something on her computer at 2000 but its always locked for only when i make her drank at 2100 then i can spy on her at 2200 but she is always combing her hair when i spy on her
Well, if you know have to do something on her computer, you know also you have to do something BEFORE that.
Event MUST be unlocked sequentially. If you don't have patience just use cheat and max all mom status but you will loose a lot.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin oh by the way, could you shave the mom's pussy for next update? Clean pussy is the best and i think there is nobody disagree with me in this.
I disagree, I like a neatly trimmed bush. A shaven pussy on a mature woman just disgusts me. So mom's pussy as it is now, is fine with me ;)
This is the perfect example of what my mailbox looks like on a daily basis ;)
Nothing wrong with that, I appreciate all the feedback of course, but it just shows that it's impossible to please everybody.
I just try to mix it up as much as I can: shaved/hairy, big tits/small tits, shy/outgoing, etc.
So hopefully there will always be at least one girl that suits you!

Always wanted to do a fully customizable, self-learning, AI-girl game, but that's just a bit too ambitious ;)
Or you have go into the direction of the more sandbox-like games, but those lack depth (imo).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Nothing wrong with that, I appreciate all the feedback of course, but it just shows that it's impossible to please everybody.
I just try to mix it up as much as I can: shaved/hairy, big tits/small tits, shy/outgoing, etc.

Always wanted to do a fully customizable, self-learning, AI-girl game, but that's just a bit too ambitious ;)
Or you have go into the direction of the more sandbox-like games, but those lack depth (imo).
I fully understand. So many people, so many tastes. It's hard to please every one for the full 100 %.
So I think you have a nice mix of girls in your game, though I have my favorites (who doesn't).

Keep up the good work and I hope Patreon is not giving you too much trouble.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

It'd probably take a lot of work, but if you like you could take a look at "My Legacy" if you don't know it already, it does the "different characters paths" pretty decent in my opinion. Not exactly what you meant, but close enough :D

Reactions: Faerin

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

mom => unshaved, the rest shaved. makes the most sense to me, 'cause the older generation didn't shave that much down there while the younger one is doing it. big tits or small tits? my goodness, kids these days XD. how about tits, that simply fit to the body? ^^ can't see those unhuman melon tits that are so big that she wouldn't be able to go through a threshold. so far you are doing fine.

*whisper* *influence* *whisper* *smaller tits for the winnnnn*

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Well i think we all agree this: please next version let Mike get mom pussy, nomatter if it's shaved or not.:)
The poor guy still virgin...x'Dx'Dx'D
You're lucky Mike can't speak with you, he will fire you immediately. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos and Faerin

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
You should get different people to deliver to the special event is the woman with the blue star, there are three scenes you need to complete with her

Reactions: a1fox3

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well i think we all agree this: please next version let Mike get mom pussy, nomatter if it's shaved or not.:)
The poor guy still virgin...x'Dx'Dx'D
You're lucky Mike can't speak with you, he will fire you immediately. :)
i dont care about mom, i wanna have some ashley pussy :p

Reactions: a1fox3

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
So why arent my downloaded saves working, i put it into the saves folder but when i load the game the continue button is still locked. Is there enough mom content to justify a new playthrough?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes