peter0

Sep 6, 2017
You have to do things in a certain order, when you skip on part it may be lost forever, I had the same happen to me with some Veronica pics. As for the robber I think you have to flee and not taze the guy.
Thanks I think your right as missed Sonja pic of her ass. Ok reran the route and got bailed up again , so I did a runner and it was logged so I will try veronica for a spanking.
Spanking didn't work.

Last edited:

rando4123

Oct 28, 2017
I just wanted to thank Faerin for such a fantastic game. This forum is great for finding the kinds of games I love, and I hope they know how much we all appreciate the creators work. As for the changes to do with patron, I think it's a tiny change (that can be edited by the user), so I think it's a perfectly ok compromise.

Thanks again Faerin!! Your work is awesome.

DMV

Oct 26, 2017
Folks if you've missed one of the photos or think working at the pizza place is too much of a grind just to get some money for goodies, you can edit the savefile in NOTEPAD. When you do an edit, use a new file name so you don't screw yourself if you mess up the edit. For instance, savefile_1.sav becomes savefile_101.sav so you'll know which one is the modified version.
You can change your name, how much money you have, ANY of your stats (up to the max) including the decay rates on perishable stats, and you edit your progress with the various NPCs to pick up what you've missed.
Editing your progress with the NPCs can be a bit trickier since you have to find the proper location. Fortunately, there is enough information in the savefile to zero in on what you're missing.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
hello, i just started the game and i'm already stucked. after i went to buy the milk and gave it to mom, i can't go anywhere. i got the text ' let's go have dinner first ' even when i click to go to the kitchen.. any advice?
Dinner table is over to the right, in the room with the stairs

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
@Faerin
-If you ask me i don't think it's a good idea making threesome Ashley and Sophia. The things between us and Ashley should stay between us and Ashley. It should be more special.
I can't agree more, so she doesn't care or doesn't mind the MC teaching her friend...
That stinks of her not caring or not minding "practicing" with other guys too and she expecting you to be OK with her screwing other guys :/

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I can't agree more, so she doesn't care or doesn't mind the MC teaching her friend...
That stinks of her not caring or not minding "practicing" with other guys too and she expecting you to be OK with her screwing other guys :/
I don't think there's going to be any other male character in the storyline and most people in thread like sophie and enjoyed the threesome because the build-up was there from start just to rectify this is not a BB thread that anything that dev will add we will bitch about if it is a good lewd scene.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
just to rectify this is not a BB thread that anything that dev will add we will bitch about if it is a good lewd scene.
What does that shitty "game" BB have to do with this one?
If it is some stupid and disgusting bs like BB smears I will call it for what it is:
Disgusting and stupid bs

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
What does that shitty "game" BB have to do with this one?
If it is some stupid and disgusting bs like BB smears I will call it for what it is:
Disgusting and stupid bs
I'm talking about negativity thinking of the thread.
See this for example just enjoy the scene man lol there is not even a single male character in storyline of man of housex'Dx'Dx'D.

Reactions: Techn0magier

gegaks11

Oct 21, 2017
Im missing achievements for ashley on 4.Scary Movie, the one after Get her some lingerie. And 5. Say Cheese!, after Babydoll.

what am I missing?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Im missing achievements for ashley on 4.Scary Movie, the one after Get her some lingerie. And 5. Say Cheese!, after Babydoll.

what am I missing?
She was in lingerie when she slept with you right? and you need to be in foyer at 12:00 to 14:00 hrs let's hope you can get the pic now after you have done the event with sophia.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Chill tf out. Also official walkthrough comes out a week after the game is released. Not sure why... seems counter productive imo.

Reactions: elmandor
U

User_10739

@Faerin
I wanna give you some friendly advices.

-Do not give much importance to these secondary elements. This is a erotic game.
-Your first priority must be progressing characters relationship.
-If you ask me i don't think it's a good idea making threesome Ashley and Sophia. The things between us and Ashley should stay between us and Ashley. It should be more special.

Anyway. I admire you and follow your game. I hope there will be many events especially with mom and Ashley in next update. Take care.
So a 3some with Mom & Ashley would be ok?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So who deleted my comment because i don't think it has that much malice on it.It was a clash of opinions(well imaginations out of the world:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:).

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes