U

User_10739

How do I get the 3way to happen? I have maxed the chick at the gym already...

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
after maxing Sophie, go to your room in the vening and leave it around 16-17.00(no fast travel), Ashley will come in and talk to you. After that, visit Ashleys´ room on 12.00 next sunday

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
When you have Sophia at 10 go your room at 16.00 Hrs, exit, Ashley will appear ask you to let Sophia joing for lesson, Sunday 15.00 go Ashley room, enjoy.

Reactions: User_10739
R

RWaites

I not sure but this may be a bug. To explain the first of two pictures is after I escaped from the robber by tasering him, the other is Veronica's achievements I believe with this the x refers to her being spanked for disobedience why vacuuming which she was. It seems that these events were not logged for some reason. Any thoughts.
The step you are missing with Veronica is her doing the hoovering before you give her the maids costume.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks @baraka & @mirenzo that did the trick, I just gotta get robbed and I'm done the update.
don´t forget to buy a taser^^

yh she stands at the looks at met dick then i can choose pretend to sleep or confront her did both but still nothing and she didnt also do anything
you need to show your precious morning wood to mom for a whole week, i think

R

RWaites

yh she stands at the looks at met dick then i can choose pretend to sleep or confront her did both but still nothing and she didnt also do anything
Yeah, you have to keep doing it until you max her stat's.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't think there's going to be any other male character in the storyline and most people in thread like sophie and enjoyed the threesome because the build-up was there from start just to rectify this is not a BB thread that anything that dev will add we will bitch about if it is a good lewd scene.
Male, what it this, in the Man of the House only have one MC, and We're agreeing with it very well, Thanks @Faerin :cool:;);)

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
You can't, you only can enter when mom let the door open 20.00 or 22.00 Hrs
i have to do something on her computer at 2000 but its always locked for only when i make her drank at 2100 then i can spy on her at 2200 but she is always combing her hair when i spy on her

R

RWaites

i have to do something on her computer at 2000 but its always locked for only when i make her drank at 2100 then i can spy on her at 2200 but she is always combing her hair when i spy on her
You have to max all her stat's before you can do the 20:00 event

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes