X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Follow the Veronica story-line. At some point you can overhear a conversation between her and Amy at the entrance of the gym and you get the name of the club. Now you only have to use your in-game phone to google the address to unlock the location on the map.
thanks

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
How come in the walkthrough it says to leave the door open for the MC's room.....because the mom is not visiting at night for me?
set your alarm for 0730, first sleep in underwear ( later nude ) and mum will come past in the morning

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
how did u do the panties
You need to keep giving her the tasks from mum until you get to a laundry scene where Veronica has tossed the laundry all over the place, tell to clean it up and come to your room, you will then get the "option" to have her remove her panties.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Can you tell me how go to strip bar?
After you have given the maids uniform to Veronica you will have to to the gym get membership early in the day then return between 15:00 and 16:59 and listen to Veronica and Amy talk.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Previously I said changing the alarm clock sound was probably the best part of the update but I think I've revised my opinion. This was the best part:

• Reduced all travel times.

Reactions: Faerin

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Please help i'm stuck at the beggining, they ask me to go eat with the girls but where do i need to go XD I was in the kitchen and i went to the middle of the room but now, where i need to go ? x'D
Look at at the picture, top right second row from top first from the left is a button with an eye in the middle the next button has a red symbol, click on that red symbol and a gallery display of the rooms will open, it will also show you where everyone in the building is click on the desired room etc and you will taken there.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
At 21:00 in the T.V. room, click your Backpack, wine then mom afterwards do foot massage
If you are referring to "reading mums diary" this won't happen till after she watches you masturbating while pretending to sleep this happens in your room in the morning.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
If you are referring to "reading mums diary" this won't happen till after she watches you masturbating while pretending to sleep this happens in your room in the morning.
yh that has already happened so 8 oclock in the evening while shes bathing i have to go in her room. but her room is still locked for me

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
need help what with last achievement for Veronica

View attachment 31256
you missed it, you need to take of her panties as punishment, but you don't have that option anymore

faerin added this achievement last update, after you already took her panties, I'm missing it as well, but I won't bother to start the game from the beginning

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hello, i just started the game and i'm already stucked. after i went to buy the milk and gave it to mom, i can't go anywhere. i got the text ' let's go have dinner first ' even when i click to go to the kitchen.. any advice?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I not sure but this may be a bug. To explain the first of two pictures is after I escaped from the robber by tasering him, the other is Veronica's achievements I believe with this the x refers to her being spanked for disobedience why vacuuming which she was. It seems that these events were not logged for some reason. Any thoughts.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I not sure but this may be a bug. To explain the first of two pictures is after I escaped from the robber by tasering him, the other is Veronica's achievements I believe with this the x refers to her being spanked for disobedience why vacuuming which she was. It seems that these events were not logged for some reason. Any thoughts.
You have to do things in a certain order, when you skip on part it may be lost forever, I had the same happen to me with some Veronica pics. As for the robber I think you have to flee and not taze the guy.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes