Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a trick to completing the pizza delivery minigame, or is it just random chance? I saved and restarted about twenty times, but always got three strikes before completion.
You don't have to do it all in one day.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Ok: I made the game basically with a flag (incest true/false) which got set by the dialog at the start of the game.
A typical dialog in the game looks like this: "This is my [MOM] and I want to motorboat those melons!"
At runtime, I just replace [MOM] with either "mom" or "step mom" depending on your choice.
That was the old situation!

Now for the new situation: I removed the dialog. ;)

No way, if it comes to that, I'd rather either make the whole text editable and "upload language packs" (which would of course also have the benifit of "fan tranlsations") or just move away from Patreon.
So i came up with this, by removing the blood incest, does that mean for future updates, that we should not expect any sister/sister mom/daughter sister/sister/mom action? Cause well you are consending to patreon.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
@Faerin Could you please go a bit more in details regarding the new job mechanics? I'm a bit lost.

What decide if it will be a success or not? is it just pure luck or is there a strategy to it?

For exemple, we know how much time we have to serve this customer, but that's the only time stats we have. We have nothing to base it on. Am I overthinking this?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
@Faerin Could you please go a bit more in details regarding the new job mechanics? I'm a bit lost.

What decide if it will be a success or not? is it just pure luck or is there a strategy to it?

For exemple, we know how much time we have to serve this customer, but that's the only time stats we have. We have nothing to base it on. Am I overthinking this?
don´t look at the time, look at the success percentage

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Well your not the only one in this boat, so far seem some different developers.
a. Those who only change the public stuff on the patron site itselff, leaving out content censoring
b. those so scared they change content
c. those that were in b, but changed back cause patreons reaction to them they understood it doesn't matter
d. those who do not give a shit and went away from site.

Personally I agree sure, fine whatever their site their callupon from the USA giverment FDA i believe or something fine i take it.
HOWEVER, if you plan on sticking with the b route, cancel your game altogether. A step mom with her stepchild is still considered illegal in some states states of the USA. That means written out.
I think Tarasia might be close on that one. Take look at this

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes