dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
What the hell i've just read !!
Omg, i usually try to shut up but here it is killing me not to shout it out loud...i've never seen as much ungratefull little spoiled bratz in one place. Guys are 15 years old of what? Naaa it is too grindy, it is too short, it is no more real incest, i don't like the walkthrought, do it every month not every other week...yayayaya... BUG off, morons !!!!

You don't like it, fine get lost. All you had to do was to click on a link and play, nothing more...

You got here a dev who is kind enough to answer to all our questions and even feel concerned by the dumbiest critics you can made. Seriously go to the taylor swift or justin bieber forums, you will find yourselves just fine there! Btw @Carlo S took the time to make a walktrought and you call it shitty...Arggghh how is it possible to be so xxxxx.

Thank god, i read some real critics, true feedbacks.

@Faerin Thousands thank you for your game and your time which you spend here as a civilized human beeing by not chopping some heads.
@Carlo S thank you for the walktrought.
*cringes*

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
I do not call a business selecting which products to display censorship. No one accuses a radio station that refuses to play polka songs of limiting free speech.

But I do think that forbidding content that is completely acceptable under all other circumstances simply because of the stated relationship between two fictional characters is silly. The fact is that many young men and women explore their blossoming sexuality with their closest companions, siblings and cousins. I don't know all the laws in every jurisdiction, but I am pretty sure that consensual sex between two adults, even siblings, is not against the law.

However, if adding the prefix step is all it takes to appease the morality police, I can live with that. This is not the start of a slippery slope because we always retain the right to choose what we are willing to tolerate.

P.S. Faerin, your game rocks! Thank you for visiting this site where you can meet with some real diehard H-game fans!

Reactions: Faerin

K-Dot

Oct 24, 2017
Please help i'm stuck at the beggining, they ask me to go eat with the girls but where do i need to go xD I was in the kitchen and i went to the middle of the room but now, where i need to go ? x'D

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhh lols xd but there is no sex scene anyway XD
keeping our fingers crossed do we?
can´t wait on the bath scene,when we bang mommy and splash around in the tube for hours, making big waves of Lust ...
Imagine Veronica going to the bath afterwards and starts mumbling "Why is everything so wet here?"

dball77

May 5, 2017
Please help i'm stuck at the beggining, they ask me to go eat with the girls but where do i need to go XD I was in the kitchen and i went to the middle of the room but now, where i need to go ? x'D
Go to the dining table at the bottom of the stairs at 18:00.

zach36

Sep 16, 2017
keeping our fingers crossed do we?
can´t wait on the bath scene,when we bang mommy and splash around in the tube for hours, making big waves of Lust ...
Imagine Veronica going to the bath afterwards and starts mumbling "Why is everything so wet here?"
What bath scene ! ? you mean in this version ? I thought I completed everything ? all I was able to do , Yoga session ' with the boner thing ' , touching her tits while she is asleep in her bedroom. ? guess that was all !

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
What bath scene ! ? you mean in this version ? I thought I completed everything ? all I was able to do , Yoga session ' with the boner thing ' , touching her tits while she is asleep in her bedroom. ? guess that was all !
there was a preview of *** in the **** and she was completely *****, just a few pages back

R

RWaites

Please help i'm stuck at the beggining, they ask me to go eat with the girls but where do i need to go XD I was in the kitchen and i went to the middle of the room but now, where i need to go ? x'D
Go right again and click on mom

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: I need to say that if I and most of the players did anything for this game it's because we really like it, you can see that for all the feedback everyone has had with you, and talking very well. My oppinion is that you even with all troubles, You did a Great version, because your game comes always in two weeks, I don't saw changes in the game, I started playing incest and I'll play till the end in the same way. And for finish, Thanks a lot for do all and put the game in time for everyone. You're Great. ;);):)

R

RWaites

Anyone got a clue what the photos are for Ashley in the latest update. Seem to going round in circles and not getting anywhere
Max out Sophia at the Gym (10 hearts) go home to your room and try to leave at 16:00 see Ash and follow what she say's

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes