gec

Jun 3, 2017
talk to mom at breakfast (8 am). she'll give you a chore. it is random, so wait for the one for the kitchen. then talk to veronica at breakfast (10 am), and ask her to do the chore for you. then, meet her at the kitchen at noon

Reactions: sisiol

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
how can i give mom the red wine and also unlock her room
first you buy the wine at the supermarket, when mom is realxing in front of tv, open your rucksack(icon down right of screen), click on wine bottle and then "use wine bottle in mom"

EDIT: "use wine bottle on mom" x'D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalf and Xaos

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well half of this thread is filled by @Carlo S messagesx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D(The power of positivity:angel::angel:).

Well it is incest for me since i'm using a old save of the game:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:.
You think that is possible because I like this game a lot (power emanations) :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:x'D

R

RWaites

You think that is possible because I like this game a lot (power emanations) :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:x'D
Actually Carlo S do you not think fullreview's selling you short? 'Only half the thread'

zach36

Sep 16, 2017
I did change incest to true what
lol, i tried it out and... don't tell me it's really that easy XD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess setting the parameter false to true will negate the step-prefix.
this is indeed just a 10 second fix.

for people not knowing how to do it (its really fucking simple): play the game and save. get out of the game and search the savefile which is in the file "savegames". now right click on the save you wanna edit and press open. now windows will tell ya that you can't open it and will give ya two options, press on the option to search for installed programs and you will get a list of programs. search for editor and use it. now you will get the same stuff as pictured in the spoiler. search for the line with "incest" and delete "false". instead write "true" and tht should be it.
lol, i tried it out and... don't tell me it's really that easy XD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess setting the parameter false to true will negate the step-prefix.
this is indeed just a 10 second fix.

for people not knowing how to do it (its really fucking simple): play the game and save. get out of the game and search the savefile which is in the file "savegames". now right click on the save you wanna edit and press open. now windows will tell ya that you can't open it and will give ya two options, press on the option to search for installed programs and you will get a list of programs. search for editor and use it. now you will get the same stuff as pictured in the spoiler. search for the line with "incest" and delete "false". instead write "true" and tht should be it.
I changed it from false to true ? so what effect will it have in game ? where can I see the result ?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I did change incest to true what

I changed it from false to true ? so what effect will it have in game ? where can I see the result ?
it´s exactly what it says on the can: you get to play it like a real incest game should be played: fuck your siblings and the womb from which you came from(aka your mom)(the MCs´mom, not the players´ though)
That´s basically what it does.

Reactions: zach36

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol exactly what baraka just said. but really, at the beginning i couldn't see a difference. in both cases mom and sister where handled like they were really a family. it's just the intro where mike says, that they are his stepmom and stepsisters. so i doubt faerin really changed anything in the game apart from the intro :p. but who knows, maybe faerin will tell us something what will change if we set the parameter to true ^^.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Friendly reminder to all those here.
It takes a lot for a creator to come on here and take a full and unfiltered wave of feedback. A lot of us are getting this content for free. That doesn't mean that you cant criticize but be mindful of how you do it. We all know that life and circumstances can get in the way sometimes. Give everything time and I'm sure we are going to see a fantastic end product from Faerin.
just my two cents

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Why making the main character to say that he lives with step family? Just the disclaimer with it while launching the game with +18 warning should be enough.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Guys, dont get ungrateful. The fact that he is ONLY changing a word and letting us choose, whether its step or blood(by editing the file) is more than we can ask for. Imagine if he gets suspended bc he didnt changed a single word. That would be a disaster for everyone who likes the game or supporting it. I dont think (and neither does Faerin(I HOPE)) that he is changing the story itself. I mean, even in rl you would call your stepmom after years mom and not "stepmom". That would be really weird. He is taking the safe route, which is absolutely understandable.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
how can i give mom the red wine and also unlock her room
I would like to know how to unlock her room too. I can peep on her while she is using hairdryer and then confess, but it doesnt help. In the walkthrough is somethiing about putting my hand between her legs while doing yoga on the roof, but she still sends me away. My physical fitness is locked at 20.

zach36

Sep 16, 2017
it´s exactly what it says on the can: you get to play it like a real incest game should be played: fuck your siblings and the womb from which you came from(aka your mom)(the MCs´mom, not the players´ though)
That´s basically what it does.
Ahhhhhhhhhh lols xd but there is no sex scene anyway xD

Reactions: Kuntux
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes