zillxt

Oct 25, 2017
go to the gym when Veronica is there, overhear their convo, the google it w/ your cellphone(in game not your real one), talk to Amy five times, to get her hearts up and then search for V on the upper floor
Thx a lot.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
lol exactly what baraka just said. but really, at the beginning i couldn't see a difference. in both cases mom and sister where handled like they were really a family. it's just the intro where mike says, that they are his stepmom and stepsisters. so i doubt faerin really changed anything in the game apart from the intro :p. but who knows, maybe faerin will tell us something what will change if we set the parameter to true ^^.
Ok: I made the game basically with a flag (incest true/false) which got set by the dialog at the start of the game.
A typical dialog in the game looks like this: "This is my [MOM] and I want to motorboat those melons!"
At runtime, I just replace [MOM] with either "mom" or "step mom" depending on your choice.
That was the old situation!

Now for the new situation: I removed the dialog. ;)

I dont think (and neither does Faerin(I HOPE)) that he is changing the story itself.
No way, if it comes to that, I'd rather either make the whole text editable and "upload language packs" (which would of course also have the benifit of "fan tranlsations") or just move away from Patreon.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Ok: I made the game basically with a flag (incest true/false) which got set by the dialog at the start of the game.
A typical dialog in the game looks like this: "This is my [MOM] and I want to motorboat those melons!"
At runtime, I just replace [MOM] with either "mom" or "step mom" depending on your choice.

No way, if it comes to that, I'd rather either make the whole text editable and "upload language packs" (which would of course also have the benifit of "fan tranlsations") or just move away from Patreon.
this motorboating thing you talk about ... i´m down with it

Reactions: Kalf and Von Herman

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
So, On the biggest update and jump from 0.5.8 to 0.6 we only got handjob by sophia and blow by some stranger? :confused:

dball77

May 5, 2017
Is there a trick to completing the pizza delivery minigame, or is it just random chance? I saved and restarted about twenty times, but always got three strikes before completion.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Nope. They are the last photos for that achievement. "Sophia's ass"
They are candid photos taken from an angle over the top of the changing booth (Guessing they are taken by Ashley while shopping)

(attached screencap from 5.8 100% save file)
I did not read the last couple of pages because there was too much posted. In case nobody answered you the question, here is how to get it.

Sophia's love stat needs to be 5. To unlock the picture, it is only one(!), you need to follow the same procedure as for Ashley's bikini pictures. Be on Saturday at 12:00 in the foyer and the event should be triggered.

Reactions: Pinesama

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Please can I Taser the I.T. geek, I get a good run going at the Pizza delivery and he keeps turning up in all 4 choices and I get 3 X's in a row
I was thinking about this a bit last night. Not the IT guy or Tazing customers in particular but about "customer service".

It could be fun and beneficial if, when failing RNG on delivery, there were ways to at least not get them to not complain and avoid a strike against the player. Depending on customer, it could be as simple as paying for their pizza (like with the lvl2 MILF) or it could be some kind of potentially humiliating task with a time and/or mood penalty...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not read the last couple of pages because there was too much posted. In case nobody answered you the question, here is how to get it.

Sophia's love stat needs to be 5. To unlock the picture, it is only one(!), you need to follow the same procedure as for Ashley's bikini pictures. Be on Saturday at 12:00 in the foyer and the event should be triggered.
Thanks for the confirmation. I will try again with an old save.
(and yeah, weird... you're right. I could have sworn there were two different ones but looking at the save again it's the same photo saved twice with the photos of the lesson in between them)

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a trick to completing the pizza delivery minigame, or is it just random chance? I saved and restarted about twenty times, but always got three strikes before completion.
Depends on the success rate shown on all the deliveries.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

smart ;).
but for those fuckers who are too lazy to edit the savefiles (which really is fucking easy) you don't have to delete whole dialogs and generally waste your time with this ^^.

Reactions: Faerin

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
What really grinds my wheels about this game is that dev always change the way saves are store. Sometimes in appdata, sometimes in roaming, sometimes you can use old saves by moving, most times saves are incompatible accross versions.....
While savegame futzing is indeed annoying, the reality is that the location has changed once (arguably twice, but the difference never materialized) and they have been invalidated once. Everything else has been misunderstandings and bugs.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes