Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
How come in the walkthrough it says to leave the door open for the MC's room.....because the mom is not visiting at night for me?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
i'm stuck in the introduction day at the dinner idk where to go to have dinner
If you skip it, it's fine. Not that important if you already play it before.
Also I believe the Patreon supporter already report it. Just wait for a day or week to be fix.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I can't find it either. I had it, but 0.6 got released before I even tried it, so I downloaded that instead and deleted 0.5.8.
It is a new bug and the dev already promised to fix that ASAP. If you can't find a previous version and can't edit your savegame I recommend skipping the 'introduction day' for now. The only really important thing you're taught in this is how to give an item from the inventory to a NPC: click on backpack -> click on item -> click on the NPC.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
@Faerin
I wanna give you some friendly advices.

-Do not give much importance to these secondary elements. This is a erotic game.
-Your first priority must be progressing characters relationship.
-If you ask me i don't think it's a good idea making threesome Ashley and Sophia. The things between us and Ashley should stay between us and Ashley. It should be more special.

Anyway. I admire you and follow your game. I hope there will be many events especially with mom and Ashley in next update. Take care.

Reactions: Ara-sH and 9thCrux

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
how can i open the nightclub?
Follow the Veronica story-line. At some point you can overhear a conversation between her and Amy at the entrance of the gym and you get the name of the club. Now you only have to use your in-game phone to google the address to unlock the location on the map.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
It is a new bug and the dev already promised to fix that ASAP. If you can't find a previous version and can't edit your savegame I recommend skipping the 'introduction day' for now. The only really important thing you're taught in this is how to give an item from the inventory to a NPC: click on backpack -> click on item -> click on the NPC.
Thanks! I tried editing my save, but if I set the time to anything else than 1014, the clock will go absolute ham. I'm in no hurry though, so I'll just wait for an update.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
is it when she is eating. bcos she just knock me off
10.00Am in the Kitchen MC need drink coffee and Her comes, after MC need Help Her in the night, and after this when Mom give chores for Him He need give it to Veronica

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin
I wanna give you some friendly advices.

-Do not give much importance to these secondary elements. This is a erotic game.
-Your first priority must be progressing characters relationship.
-If you ask me i don't think it's a good idea making threesome Ashley and Sophia. The things between us and Ashley should stay between us and Ashley. It should be more special.

Anyway. I admire you and follow your game. I hope there will be many events especially with mom and Ashley in next update. Take care.
Yeah, and here I totally disagree with you in every of these points. Opinions are fun.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes