Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the tip... Tried it but no joy. Tried all rooms on all hours while Ash is shopping while set to 5 hearts. Maybe messed up because I already have 2 stars which can't be rolled back :S
It's not when she's sleeping - it's when she's shopping.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
little contect this update...
let me guesss .. next update we get hj from veronica next from mom next bj ..and keep going right ? no sex at all !:))

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and discussion!
I'll answer the mayor concers here, but let me know if I missed something:

Lame :/

Before we had the choice to make them step sisters and step mom, now is degraded into step relatives...
There goes my interest along with the missing option, fucking Patreon shitheads, censoring like a fucking daycare :/
No more incest in the game or am I being an idiot?
Guys, the content hasn't changed, the choice is just there anymore -> using a texteditor to edit your savegame (for now) is a 10 sec fix.

I don't think getting stuck in the tutorial counts as "a little nitpick." Seems pretty major to me.
I'm fixing this and some other stuff, probably releasing a hotfix today or tomorrow!

When I first saw this game...
Thanks a lot for your elaborate review, it's always nice reading stuff like this!

so can anyone give me any reason not to drop my patreon, not to mention this whole game, after his wussing out and pulling all this 'step' BS?
Actually it was this, or risk getting removed from patreon altogether, like i said before, the content is still there, for now just edit the savegame incest flag. (Still awaiting reply from Patreon)
Then again if "wussing out" is your view on this, feel free to cancel it, as this seems to be the main (perhaps only) reason for you liking the game.

and the fact that you can miss scenes by getting a star to early.
This is not intented, this is just bad design on my end, because like I stated before, I don't want you to ever have to start over to get all content. The game is (and more importantly, will be) too long for that. The instances where this is possible will be fixed!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm scared the poor guy (Mike) had to wait next year (at least) to loose his virginity. He's sorrounded by womens teasing him but none want give him pussy, not even in his dreams. If i were him i will declare strike, send all them to hell and go look for a nice bitch! Ahahahah :)

R

RWaites

Guys, the content hasn't changed, the choice is just there anymore -> using a texteditor to edit your savegame (for now) is a 10 sec fix.

I'm fixing this and some other stuff, probably releasing a hotfix today or tomorrow!

Thanks a lot for your elaborate review, it's always nice reading stuff like this!

Actually it was this, or risk getting removed from patreon altogether, like i said before, the content is still there, for now just edit the savegame incest flag. (Still awaiting reply from Patreon)
Then again if "wussing out" is your view on this, feel free to cancel it, as this seems to be the main (perhaps only) reason for you liking the game.

This is not intented, this is just bad design on my end, because like I stated before, I don't want you to ever have to start over to get all content. The game is (and more importantly, will be) too long for that. The instances where this is possible will be fixed!
Please can I Taser the I.T. geek, I get a good run going at the Pizza delivery and he keeps turning up in all 4 choices and I get 3 X's in a row

Reactions: Faerin and Ara-sH

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
The mood meter completely ruins the game for me. I'm not in the mood to deliver some pizzas or help the sister do her homework? Fuck off mate.

R

RWaites

The mood meter completely ruins the game for me. I'm not in the mood to deliver some pizzas or help the sister do her homework? Fuck off mate.
If it helps just before you enter the room or pizzeria go into your phone cheat and max your mood stat.

Reactions: kakaroto1969

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017

Well I am out....I do not think that it should have been removed to begin with much less telling people to do the edit to get it back? I understand that it is your choice and all but really? My understanding from friends and family using patreon as the reason you are using to justify the removal of a choice 'in the game' to have step family or not is really just not right. It was concerning the content actually on the page not inside the game. Was even asked for clarification by 'other' creators and was even said its on the page not in the game creations of users. But meh to each their own will keep a look on the game to see if it changes back as I will not edit the game files to get a simple choice back to me this is a silly reason and not one the player should do so wish you well Faerin you will possibly loose people over this choice might not and before you lash at me like another past the incest tag was not the only reason was playing this game it was the fact i had the choice, the game was new and fresh now though it seems to be going the way of DmD with the F'ng blueballs without the balls

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well I am out....I do not think that it should have been removed to begin with much less telling people to do the edit to get it back? I understand that it is your choice and all but really? My understanding from friends and family using patreon as the reason you are using to justify the removal of a choice 'in the game' to have step family or not is really just not right. It was concerning the content actually on the page not inside the game. Was even asked for clarification by 'other' creators and was even said its on the page not in the game creations of users. But meh to each their own will keep a look on the game to see if it changes back as I will not edit the game files to get a simple choice back to me this is a silly reason and not one the player should do so wish you well Faerin you will possibly loose people over this choice might not and before you lash at me like another past the incest tag was not the only reason was playing this game it was the fact i had the choice, the game was new and fresh now though it seems to be going the way of DmD with the F'ng blueballs without the balls
No worries man, I totally respect that view and not going to lash out at you for that.
Just to clarify one thing: I do not agree with removing the choice, I do not agree with the stuff that is happening right now.
But Patreon informed me directly that what you say is not true (I was under the same assumption), it's both the page AND the actual game. This is the reason why I demanded a detailed explanation from them as they seem to have double standards and their guidelines are still not clear, this is probably also the reason why they said they need more time to answer my questions.
So instead of risking just being blocked alltogether, I figured this was the best (actually, only) solution for now.

I heard from other dev they never reply if you mail them at guidance patreon you have to mail the agent who suspended your account if you got a mail by him.
I'm talking to one of their agents, at least someone who got "assigned" my case.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I tried to like this game, but it's so incredibly grindy and repetitive I just can't. The payoffs are also nonexistent for all that grind. So many better approaches out there. Best of luck with the Patreon situation to the dev.

Reactions: Faerin

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
I demanded a detailed explanation from them as they seem to have double standards and their guidelines are still not clear, this is probably also the reason why they said they need more time to answer my questions.
Seriously you received the answer from them that they need more time? That's actually could be a good thing because they will finally prepare one statement.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I tried to like this game, but it's so incredibly grindy and repetitive I just can't. The payoffs are also nonexistent for all that grind. So many better approaches out there. Best of luck with the Patreon situation to the dev.
There's a cheat menu in mobile where you can increase the stat of the girls after you see the girl event then directly see the next event.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
In my defense, I meant my entire patreon account as I hate censorship... as for calling it wussing out, i'm sorry... its a great game either way but I have a visceral reaction to people giving in to it, combined with 3 doctors appointments I had today, the mri and sleep apnea tests I'm waiting on word from, and having been awake for around 23hrs I let my annoyance with the BS going on there cause me to snap at you... I apologize

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Your patreon page is still up damn you are a lucky bastardx'Dx'D:cool::angel:.
Well, I figured I might as well beat them to it and ask them look into my page/game as I don't want any surprises later on.

Seriously you received the answer from them that they need more time? That's actually could be a good thing because they will finally prepare one statement.
Yes, I was actually promised a reply next monday, so I'll keep you guys posted!

Reactions: SpookyDonut
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes