DMV

Oct 26, 2017
i'm playing the intro.. i can see that table near the stairs but i can't click on it..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't click on the table; you click on Mom when she's seated there. See the little hourglass in the upper right? Click on it and make the time 18:00. Everyone should then be seated at the table for dinner.
Note for the future: You can click on the green arrows to move, click on the backpack to use an item, or click on a NPC to interact with them.

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Can't get the sophie picture on Saturday, although i already had the scene with her and Ashley. Do i need to start over?

gegaks11

Oct 21, 2017
No event basically i was talking if it is possible for you to get photo after you have a three way with ashley and sophia.Well you should have gotten the photo first then threeway.Did you talk to sophia first then you directly helped her out?

I replayed the game from beginning and I am only missing the last 5. Say Cheese! (after babydoll). what triggers that last selfie?

garythegreat

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone, looking for some help. Started playing this game (ver 0.6) for the first time just yesterday and it's awesome. Having difficulty with the mom storyline. I am currently using max everything (stats/ relationships/ money). I went to watch her do yoga at 0600 and she told me about the health club. When I go back there at 0600 to talk to her again, i've tried both options. option 1) she tells me to join them on saturdays . option 2) she tells me she doesn't need anything. She never asks for any help with her yoga or yoga outfit etc.
She hasn't caught me in the shower etc etc. All I can do with mom is see her on the couch, give her wine and massage her legs. On giving her the 2nd glass of wine, she gets tipsy and i bring her back to the room and grope her tits.

Can anyone figure out what i've done wrong?

Thanks.

garythegreat

Sep 22, 2017
I'm already using the cheat so r'ship (hearts) with the mother is full. Is there a sequence of events with the mother that I have to follow and fulfil ? Thanks again.

Aug 16, 2016
how to you change weather its step-family or not?
Start a game, make a save and close the game, open the save file in a text editor like notepad, there will be a line very near the top that is something like Incest >False< Change it to True, save and close the file, relaunch the game and load your edited save while cursing Patreons moral police.

Reactions: DMV and Tarasia

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi everyone, looking for some help. Started playing this game (ver 0.6) for the first time just yesterday and it's awesome. Having difficulty with the mom storyline. I am currently using max everything (stats/ relationships/ money). I went to watch her do yoga at 0600 and she told me about the health club. When I go back there at 0600 to talk to her again, i've tried both options. option 1) she tells me to join them on saturdays . option 2) she tells me she doesn't need anything. She never asks for any help with her yoga or yoga outfit etc.
She hasn't caught me in the shower etc etc. All I can do with mom is see her on the couch, give her wine and massage her legs. On giving her the 2nd glass of wine, she gets tipsy and i bring her back to the room and grope her tits.

Can anyone figure out what i've done wrong?

Thanks.
if you keep massaging her you won't find her room's door open at 22.00: you will not be able to trigger some turning points events at 22.00 in front of her open door.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Start a game, make a save and close the game, open the save file in a text editor like notepad, there will be a line very near the top that is something like Incest >False< Change it to True, save and close the file, relaunch the game and load your edited save while cursing Patreons moral police.
Shoved in the arse:angel::angel::angel:.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I replayed the game from beginning and I am only missing the last 5. Say Cheese! (after babydoll). what triggers that last selfie?
MC need talk with Sophia in the Health Club and increase the Heart till 5, and (12.00Hrs.) Saturday in the Living Room entrance MC receive the selfie.

Reactions: gegaks11
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes