zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Wait, what are people mad about in here, I played this game for the first time today and it's so fucking good. Everything's a little over the top plot-wise and all, but it's easy to see that a shitton of work was put into this.

The scenes and characters are super hot, the backgrounds are great, the UI is fantastic as well.

The scope worries me a bit with all these routes and branches, but I'm looking forward to further updates for sure.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
What is the content of this version?

Because i seemingly don't have more to play but i haven't seen some pictures of the ones in the OP preview.

Is this normal?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Wait, what are people mad about in here, I played this game for the first time today and it's so fucking good. Everything's a little over the top plot-wise and all, but it's easy to see that a shitton of work was put into this.

The scenes and characters are super hot, the backgrounds are great, the UI is fantastic as well.

The scope worries me a bit with all these routes and branches, but I'm looking forward to further updates for sure.
I'm just mad at everything tbf :)

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well then i guess i wont play this game, i hate it when devs do that kind of strategy, i hate it more when the incest is obvious but they hide it with the stupid landlady thing and they are unable to do any patch, and i hate it even more when they have to rewrite their story thanks to patreon but they are unable to make two different scripts and give a decent patch to those of us who like the genre (summertime saga for example). Sigh... I'll find another game I guess
Game is still good nonetheless and you should try it. But if you are so adamant about not playing it cus of censoring, then yeah try to find something else. But i told you the reason behind all of this. Litrerally it's all about money.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there a problem with saving for anyone else?
I don't have any issues at all, neither with saving/loading, navigating through the menus etc.
Just tested 0.5.9, and it's working fine for me.

What is the content of this version?
Because i seemingly don't have more to play but i haven't seen some pictures of the ones in the OP preview.
See the Changelog in the OP -- it's very detailed ;-)
And about missing pictures: there are a couple of paths, and you'll have to play them all to see/unlock all the images.

Reactions: Kaine1994

yooobolls

Sep 10, 2022
Any way to unlock the yasuka love path? I click on the unlocked options at the start and when i finish the game i select the "sleep with yasuka" option but it doesnt do it for me. Help?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
So how do I progress with yosuka? it's already been a few days since I got the job at the restaurant.
1662776000644.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Any way to unlock the yasuka love path?
So how do I progress with yosuka? it's already been a few days since I got the job at the restaurant.
Keep sleeping at night with Yasuka multiple times (according to the most recent Changelog you don't have to do it 10 times anymore, so I'm unsure of how often you need to do this). Continue the story with some other characters. And at one point you can visit her at her job at the Coffee bar.

Reactions: orrayt3x

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I don't have that icon in any location that I have reached so far. Perhaps the download I have is broken, but that seems like an awfully specific bug.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't have that icon in any location that I have reached so far. Perhaps the download I have is broken, but that seems like an awfully specific bug.
What platform are you playing on? Windows/Linux/Mac? Android? And if you play on Android, are you using the official Android version or the Windows version + JoiPlay? Are you using any mods? Are you playing the most recent version 0.5.9?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
RNGeusEX I've discovered a small bug in your most recent version: when playing the Yasuka Love route, and you return home from the jobs at the Coffee bar and Restaurant in the evening, Yasuka will be in the living room and her bedroom.

1662777720319.png 1662777743452.png

IIRC, in v0.5.2 she only was to be found in her bedroom.

//EDIT: Same if you get home and if she greets you in the hallway to tell you she will be waiting in the bathroom -- she's also still in the living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
RNGeusex thank you for all your hard work. I replayed the game again just for fun - so awesome already.
A couple of things: there is no anal in Asami love route? I always hate slave or corruption routes preferring the love route it would be nice to have anal for all characters without turning dominating them... I mean it is nice to have those options thank you very much for all the branching stories just curious if that was left out. Also, it would be nice to have anal for all characters period (Yasuka and Noriko especially), I do love what you already included.

Another thing: it would be cool to have dates at the cafe and restaurant locations are already there, just wanted to throw it out there.

PS: I unlocked all hidden money and was able to change clothes for all characters - neat.

PS: PS: Thank you very much for all the effort that has gone into this already, most devs just tease until the end here we have two completed char routes already THANK YOU!!!

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Your typical weird asian trope bullshit cuckery, wimpy kid on a revenge arc, type story. Lots of these nowadays.

Aug 8, 2018
Wow, great stuff. I already know that if anything ever happens to Macumba I will kill everyone on this forum and then myself, then reincarnate and do it a second time to be sure.

Though I think corrupted Asami is currently my favorite.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
NC to see that the timelapse sex scene with yasuka is now a repeatable and that Yasuka acknowledged her being the owner of the cafe after her romance route instead of just staying home. (I laughed at how Yasuka told her daughter to leave for two hours and doesnt care if her daughter hears it all so that she can get railed as part of the timelapse event lol)
DMN chiaki in lingerie looking hella sexy! Natsume looks WAY more like a gyaru now. Older one looked more like a spoiled rich girl type. Hope she becomes a new character!

It seems Asami is still in her blackoutfit in her corruption path at the park but when you talk to her the sprite is still in her pre transformation attire? (blueishtop and black skirt?) and her black outfit isnt in the sprite viewer.

Bug: When I go visit Yasuka at the cafe and press take a bath with you it instead goes to the event where she sits down with you at tshe shop and chat, or taking her break

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes