HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
more Noriko more!
I think it'll come soon after Sakuya's Update (which i think it'll come now if not comes some content for the Legal Chiaki before that), i imagine Noriko trying to work at the restaurant too middle term, seeing a battle of yandere vs tsundere :v... actually i realized that if Legal Chiaki inherit the personality of Original Chiaki, she could be Dandere (a Hinata from Naruto for references).

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think it'll come soon after Sakuya's Update (which i think it'll come now if not comes some content for the Legal Chiaki before that), i imagine Noriko trying to work at the restaurant too middle term, seeing a battle of yandere vs tsundere :v... actually i realized that if Legal Chiaki inherit the personality of Original Chiaki, she could be Dandere (a Hinata from Naruto for references).
Next update will be yasuka's corruption route and after that will be a sakuya update.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I going to wait for full release, what heck no pregnancy content until later? What is it time warp? no incest tags? If you were 30 years revert back to time when man was full of life, hmm I think guy would want do things like go after people unreachable versus go to chick who made his life miserable? I want to see if there were other chicks versus one chick he can only hook up with.

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks! Putting that in the renpy folder worked like a charm. Took everything from dump123 and put it in the game folder where it belongs and deleted data.extra afterwards.

After that used this

Seems to mess up the translation but you can look at the code again

For console try this instead as it bypasses a lot of the silly checks.
renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change line 734 from
Code:
    if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
To this
Code:
    if True: #config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
Added mod to skip the disclaimer after you acknowledge it the first time.
Added mod to unlock the gallery. Hopefully it's forward compatible.
having this unlocker script makes my game crash at startup and opens a notepad window called traceback
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/unlock_gallery.rpy", line 2, in script
    init python:
    init python:
  File "game/scripts/unlock_gallery.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    for bg_id, unused1, unused2, unused3 in bggallery_images:
NameError: name 'bggallery_images' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    init python:
    init python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/unlock_gallery.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    for bg_id, unused1, unused2, unused3 in bggallery_images:
NameError: name 'bggallery_images' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Extra Life 0.4.3
Mon Aug  8 04:30:59 2022

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
There are cheat code you can use in the game, then of course, it is necessary to unlock the cheat menu by finding the money on all the boards but people have made a walkthrough accessible to all on the discord.

Code:
more = +5000¥
SexyLady = Yasuka always wear babydoll
MilfIsLife = Yasuka nude mode
VanillaYasuka = Yasuka default outfit
PyjamaParty = Noriko always wear pyjama
TsundereIsLife = Noriko nude mode
VanillaNoriko = Noriko default outfit
WaitThatsIllegal = Chiaki nude mode
PureTomboy = Asami always wear her jacket
MidTomboy = Asami without ugly jacket
WhatIsThat = Asami always wear ugly dress
TomboyIsLife = Asami nude mode (doesn't work at 0.4.91)
VanillaAsami = Asami default outfit
OppaiIsLife = Sakuya nude mode
VanillaSakuya = Sakuya default outfit
NetoriIsLife = Natsume nude mode
VanillaNatsume = Natsume default outfit
MacumbaEverywhere = Try this, trust me
MacumbaEverywhere is hilarious because the first time I named the main character, I literally named him Kiryu.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
is their a fix for the get a job quest because i already have one , i cant sleep with her and every time i talk to her ; she says "do you have something to tell me?" and ends the conversation?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
VPN websites are also blocked.
Don't needed websites to enjoy for a vpn pal... You can use perfectly an addon vpn for your browser , , , and . The first three can use the same store, the rest i give you their respectives stores. Some can be of limited time because they are for subscription payment, but some (many) are for "free" (theoretically they collect some data to show you some ads, if ads makes you nuts, you can search for "ublock origin" in any of the stores) and these vpn's work better than other (some require create user + password shit, others just install and choose a server to get the shit done) meanwhile there are others which are more stable and more fast than others (consider those who are for paid, because they offer more security and some other benefits too, but if isn't your case then try one of the "free"). And don't use more than one at the same time, just uninstall if you don't like the addon, remember to put off before using a Bank in Egypt or if you need to visit a Government Site in your country (in both cases that could mess, specially in the bank). With all that said, .

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
VPN websites are also blocked.
if you know someone with the technical knowledge to setup a vpn (you've probably been using proxies all this time, they aren't the same) on their router who is in a another country (a functionality that all off-the-shelf routers have at this point) then you can although slower, get around the firewall your nation has to get a good vpn service like PrivateInternetAccess... jees this reads like a plug... anyway the key is to use one that doesn't log activity.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes