goofy feature

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Definitely not a fan of having the icon hover next to Search on mobile. Especially since the actual feature itself seems to be unfocused random trash. Edit: uBlock Origin "element zapper" gets rid of the icon just fine and works in firefox mobile.

I did get a good chuckle upon first noticing it though. Important-looking icon trying to grab my attention, scroll past a few random game threads to see "profile posts" and it's all "hey can you update this?" "can you look into this please?" etc. Would have made for an excellent April Fools joke had they released it a little earlier and made it slightly more difficult to realise those posts aren't on your own profile. "Congratulations, you have been promoted to moderator!"

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
"Congratulations, you have been promoted to moderator!"
Are you sure you want that? some people say that the initiation ceremony of moderators include big dildos, whips and chains. Some of them even... gasp... come out of the room holding hands :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: anne O'nymous

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Are you sure you want that? some people say that the initiation ceremony of moderators include big dildos, whips and chains. Some of them even... gasp... come out of the room holding hands :eek:
Sheesh ... those mod applications look tempting now

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Rafster