HTML Gooner Professor [v0.1] [Gooner Professor]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
That is Jamal who is pimping the MC's daughter on social media and the MC has to pay him to see the posts.
damn... I mean, I'm sure it will still be good (too early into it for me to jump in but I'll check it out)... but I was so excited about this being an NTR game where the MC is a black professor trying to get women to stop running after his bbc because he's just trying to focus on his work and damnit I am not just a piece of meat for all you horny house-wives, y'all need hobbies! ><

Aug 7, 2020
was this not made for pc??? 32 inch monitor 1920 x 1080 resolution zoomed out google chrome to 50% but still pics dont fit window and even if did words text too small to read!!!

Do0me

Jan 5, 2018
Its rough to say the least. Nothing works properly. Buttons are missing. I dont even know whats going on, cuz there is no intro. You just click enter a few times. Pc has no back button you kind of stuck in there. So if you recive mail you can see it but just sleep after that. I dont know but it feels licke the photoshoot should give you money but it dosen you just waste time. You earn 70 dollars at school but to see stuff you have to pay 200 each time + 1000 rent after 12 days? Its in a really bad state.

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
Its rough to say the least. Nothing works properly. Buttons are missing. I dont even know whats going on, cuz there is no intro. You just click enter a few times. Pc has no back button you kind of stuck in there. So if you recive mail you can see it but just sleep after that. I dont know but it feels licke the photoshoot should give you money but it dosen you just waste time. You earn 70 dollars at school but to see stuff you have to pay 200 each time + 1000 rent after 12 days? Its in a really bad state.
Is there any other way of making a LOT of money in this?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
damn... I mean, I'm sure it will still be good (too early into it for me to jump in but I'll check it out)... but I was so excited about this being an NTR game where the MC is a black professor trying to get women to stop running after his bbc because he's just trying to focus on his work and damnit I am not just a piece of meat for all you horny house-wives, y'all need hobbies! ><
Then that would be a harem game with the cheating tag not a game with the Netorare tag.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Then that would be a harem game with the cheating tag not a game with the Netorare tag.
well, was mostly kidding, but if this game (or another) took on the humor route that way, it could have both. could be a bunch of husbands with mind control apps, hypno drugs, blackmailing each other, etc, all trying to live out their cuck fantasies and fears by making each other's wives sleep with the black men on campus. and the professor keeps finding himself in situations where he's also being mind controlled into the scenarios, the actual husbands right outside, and his research paper falling further and further behind, while he constantly worries if he knocked up a bunch of women.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
wow, love the synopsis. Really made me think about how I haven't seen this take yet. We love new MC with original routes. Also, love a black main character. Need more female POC mc's also.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes