HTML Gooner Professor [v0.1] [Gooner Professor]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 1, 2017
The game installs with the folders hidden, which in my oppinion is a serious no-no. There is just no real reason to do this, i mean what is the developer trying to achieve with that?

Reactions: FakeFrost

GoonerProfessor

Aug 18, 2024
Dear players and supporters,

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has played the game and provided critical feedback. This is my first game, and I understand it definitely needs improvements. Rest assured, the game will continue to receive updates and refinements, as it requires more work.

I also wanted to clarify a few points: some of the images are hosted online, but this does not affect the gameplay. I initially intended to program the game online to make it more extensive, but I found out through a forum that one of the rules was that the game had to be hosted locally. Hence, some of the larger images, which were many MBs, are still hosted online.

Regarding the hidden folders, they were kept hidden on my computer so that my family wouldn't see the photos. It was my mistake not to make them all visible before creating the zip file.

I want to thank everyone for their support and the moderators for allowing the game to be published. By the end of September, I will release the next version of the game, where I will try to address all the issues and continue developing it further.

Thank you all so much!

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
First of all, the word is holy, not holly. Holly is vegetation associated with Christmas. Holy is sanctified. Please have the game show its self by its name and not by "new."

spidergs

May 9, 2020
Also i wonder what is random number in bedroom every morning , and why we cant see daughter at home :D

CuriousDani

Jul 8, 2019
Not enough here yet to really say much, and what is here seems fairly disorganized and lots of broken links. Will check out again once a few more versions have gone up I think. The concept is intriguing.

Reactions: xhikuu and Kysou

xhikuu

Feb 11, 2021
Also i wonder what is random number in bedroom every morning , and why we cant see daughter at home :D
Are the random photos of the club. So the user wont see every photo while doing refresh. I have to put it somewhere else.

xhikuu

Feb 11, 2021
Not enough here yet to really say much, and what is here seems fairly disorganized and lots of broken links. Will check out again once a few more versions have gone up I think. The concept is intriguing.
I will try to organize it in the next versions. I had a lot of options to offer to the public and its ao hard to decide. Tnx you

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes