4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When I choose "[She] will deal with them]" The only thing I get is "Sorry... This route is not implemented yet" and goes back to the main menu. The same message in 0.6 and 0.6.1.
The rest of the options worked fine but I assume that the new scene is with this route.

View attachment 654697
This happens in the neutral route (not corrupted, not mind broke, nor romancing). It's going to be added next release.

Last edited:

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
DAMN the new scene is really hot. It's seriously impressive how much you can slut Lara out. I hope there will be a gangbang/public use/train fuck option in the village to continue that way. With lots of spankings. :D

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
Hello Architect,

Your game is superb. Broken cumslut - violent virgin - or anything in between. I love the possibilities of this game. And the story, humor and reverences are also top notch. Thank you!

I stumbled upon an inconsistency though. I was in chapter V after the translation work with a violent virgin version of Clara (Corruption 0, Violence 70, Mind 90). If I succeed with the mood test MC cannot bed her and has to sleep alone. Which makes perfect sense with this version of Clara. However if I go for the mood failure the game jumps to MC waking up with naked Clara in her bed. That makes no sense to me. Maybe you want to look into it.

Reactions: The Architect

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Absolutely. You can protect her from all the goons and only bed her yourself :love:. You can even keep her a complete virgin :ROFLMAO:. Or you can turn her into a crazy cumslut :p. Everything goes in this game.
I have saved two game progresses, one as an untouched virgin and the other as a sex machine. And as a virgin, I have zero enemies killed. Chapter 4 and the interactive objects during the final shootout were great. Chapter two and four are incredible fun for me.
The developer has incredible talent. I like that Lara does only minor sexual services at start and later she lets all her holes to fulfill a lot of cum. But I'd like some bukkake scene, sex with a gigasntic monster at the end, and a chance to dishonor Winston with a corrupted Lara at end.

Reactions: Echbert

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Mistyped, sorry. It's actually (not corrupted, not mind broke, nor romancing)
So, a virgin mind broke Lara will kill herself?! Damn, I thought I would finally have my own killing doll, guess that's not an option.... pity, a stupid verson Lara isn't useful to me. Obedient but useful, is what a 'Lara doll' should be don't you think?
Our MC is just a common dude, it is only fair for him to try to use 'EVERYTHING' that lara could provide. The money, the high tech mansion, the equipments and most of all lara 'herself'--the effective and creative killing machine just for our MC to use. :D

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Can someone explain to me what Mind Break stat actually does? Is it a check against being allowed to put her in Non-consent situations? Can you make her a total slut without increasing the corruption and mind break stats together?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
WALKTHROUGH

Walkthrough for the version 1.0.0 (COMPLETED).

It is hosted because of the size limit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAVES

Saves for version 1.0.0

Use the attached zip

Gallery Unlocker From Anonymous50000

https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v1-0-the-architect.25782/post-4385559

OTHERS

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes