4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to cheat that perception point that I´m missing to do anything at the end of the first chapter? Or just anyone with a with a save at the end of chapter 1 with the perception point please?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a way to cheat that perception point that I´m missing to do anything at the end of the first chapter? Or just anyone with a with a save at the end of chapter 1 with the perception point please?
Don't have that at hand, but if I remember well, go through the garbage, and look inside the closet in the storage room, and that should give you the perception point missing (as well as looking through the hole in the room, but I don't remember anymore if that is in the first chapter or not)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Don't have that at hand, but if I remember well, go through the garbage, and look inside the closet in the storage room, and that should give you the perception point missing (as well as looking through the hole in the room, but I don't remember anymore if that is in the first chapter or not)
No, I´m missing the initial point in perception that´s needed to look through the trash. I think you might be talking about something later in the game. There have been some saves posted for this part, but they are not compatible with this version of the game.

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
No, I´m missing the initial point in perception that´s needed to look through the trash. I think you might be talking about something later in the game. There have been some saves posted for this part, but they are not compatible with this version of the game.
Have you done everything the walkthrough ask to do ?
Like in the prologue ?

Check hands
  • (Perception +1)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Have you done everything the walkthrough ask to do ?
Like in the prologue ?

Check hands
  • (Perception +1)
I´ve already solved it by restarting the game from the begginning, I just wanted to avoid replaying the prologue by asking someone for a save after that part.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I´ve already solved it by restarting the game from the begginning, I just wanted to avoid replaying the prologue by asking someone for a save after that part.
No need to start again. Just follow the WT to the master bedroom access.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kharza
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes