Others Abandoned Goop Troopers [2022-08-16] [CrumpGames]

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
do you have the new subscriber build?
i'm using the itch.io build it's based off the second build they released. i figured to ask and see if anyone on here knows anything more about the game since it hasn't been updated in a while.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
do you have the new subscriber build?
hey was this the build you were refering to i didn't know it was a thing until the itch page updated pointing folks to go there for the new build.

yousuckme

May 30, 2020
hey was this the build you were refering to i didn't know it was a thing until the itch page updated pointing folks to go there for the new build.
yea he updated it recently but its locked behind a paywall which is why I asked if you had it

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
yea he updated it recently but its locked behind a paywall which is why I asked if you had it
gotcha, depending on if i get any extra funds i'll try to take the bullet and put the zip on here, i can't promise a on-going thing but yeah i'll see what i can do

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
hey folks i just got done making a account and trying to link my card to it only to get a back slap to the face that it won't take it. X_X i'm out on my end if anyone else wants to try it's up for grabs. ^_^ the tiers that give you access to the new builds are 5,10,15 and 20. to me it was worthed a good 5 or 10 buck donating but it's being werid about my bluebird card. so how about that.

yousuckme

May 30, 2020
hey folks i just got done making a account and trying to link my card to it only to get a back slap to the face that it won't take it. X_X i'm out on my end if anyone else wants to try it's up for grabs. ^_^ the tiers that give you access to the new builds are 5,10,15 and 20. to me it was worthed a good 5 or 10 buck donating but it's being werid about my bluebird card. so how about that.
damm rip well at least you tried maybe it will go free at some point :(

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This game has improved a fair bit since it first came out. I like it and think it's worth checking out now. They posted another updated version of it on February 2nd.

Reactions: crumpgames

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Itch last updated on Feb 2nd, but I do think with how little was included that this is gonna be another abandoned game on the pile...
Ooh you're right I missed that one. Yeah no surprise there its pretty much one of the first things you should expect from adult game devs nowadays. Makes it hard to actually support and pledge money to them

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Ooh you're right I missed that one. Yeah no surprise there its pretty much one of the first things you should expect from adult game devs nowadays. Makes it hard to actually support and pledge money to them
I mentioned the update in my comment before yours but I should also mention they are on SubscribeStar instead of Patreon.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Why this game is tagged as abandoned? The dev still working on it. Last update was on May 23 to subscribers.