• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - Gordon [v1.9.7] [JTStudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ganuruze

The graphics and character design are very wacky, but that somehow makes the game even better, this is definitely one of the funniest games i've played in here, and one of the few that i actually read the story.

Played version 1.8 Beta.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ronaldofenom

the female character are awesome, and it have a lot of occasionally events. the main quests in general are pretty fun, but you always get stucked on them. it also has an "help" tab, but it just don´t works when you stucked
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ahegao is best

Good: Pretty funny story.Interesting people.
    Bad:The "HELP" in game not much help(Almost no effect)
    If you fully follow the game tips,you will find that the story of most game characters will get stuck.And you can't go on the game.Please solve this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

I really liked this. Its very different, actually funny. Even some of the screwed up english is pretty funny.

The Models, very very different, but strangely awesome. The Dev has paid particular attention to MILFs in Heels, and he has done a extremely good job on that focus. So if you are a "ladies in heels" lover..this is a must. They are a little older, rougher, ...but it works and its kinda hot.

The MC is a little guy, and little dicked guy, which actually didn't come off as the "Shota" thing overall, which was nice...hate that.

Navigation was extremely well done, quick, fast, and easy to get around.

Hint system is there, but a little confusing, and hard to read. So definately some improvement on that.

Very focused on anal...hopefully that changes a bit as its "Ass all the time"

NTR ..well I usually hate NTR, but this kinda works and its not really that offensive, sure other dudes are banging everyone, but it all seems part of the path for you do eventually get them.

Future wishes! Pushing the other guys out...finally getting a bigger dick, cause I started to develop a complex for this mc. Come on, let me use a dozen of those dick pills.

More Vaginal sex would be better, and some creampies...impregnation of all of them by the MC in the future...well cause that is always awesome.

Occasional thoughts and words in russian pop up, and some proofreading would help.

All in all, a good game, lots of fun, very engaging and worthwhile to give a go. Best Heels graphics I have seen in a game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MorbidViews21

I loved every minute of it. Has a unique charm, pretty good amount of content. The humor is also very funny. Lots of milfs with big asses and lots of anal. Which is amazing.

Only bad thing about the game is, the English isn't good, but its still understandable. The dev is Russian I assume? So its not his first language.

fun game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

moose_puck

I'm giving this a solid 4 stars.

I think some of the low scoring reviewers had the same trouble i did at the beginning. - difficulty following the Hint system and figuring out how to advance story lines. But then I got the hang of it and I am really getting into this game. And there's a ton of content ... once you start to get in the groove advancing it.

First of all, the unique renders really grow on you. Way too many games on here just rely on the stock Daz3D models... so much so, that i sometimes think I am in the wrong game because a character in one game looks identical to one from another game. Not in this game, lol. I just wish he had some Spinners to go along with the Gordas.

Secondly, this is a damn funny game! I was ready to skip past any of the guy/guy stuff I saw in the screencaps, but then I got to some of it in the story and it's fucking hilarious! Russian humor rocks!

Finally, the MC is a nice change. He's not a total douche. He doesn't have a fantasy horse cock. Instead, he's a small guy with a normal sized dick who comes across as self-deprecating and funny. Sure, he's got some kinks, but he also has some balls and shows empathy for his friends and LI's. The reviewer below who called him an incel obviously didn't learn how to get past the beginning scenes. I'm not even half way through the current content (AFAICT) and the MC has had some form of sex with 7 different girls (and watched half a dozen more).. not to mention having his arm up 3 different guys asses (HAHA - you'll just have to play to find that one out)

Cons - There's several, but the pros really make them seem not so bad.

• The language is pretty poor. On one hand, it's nice to have the obvious Russian influence, but there is a lot of poor spelling and grammar that sometimes makes the story hard to follow. The Dev should get a buddy who speaks both languages well to give the script a once over.
    • One thing I learned - and this one might be part of why some people give up - is that sometimes you have to leave your house and come back to trigger an event. Using the Home quick travel button doesn't always cause the trigger. So I got in the habit of exiting and coming back in for any place when an event was listed in the Hint menu.
    • The Hint menu is a bit of a mess. Especially since you always have to cross reference it with the Info menu to see where you are with different story lines. The Dev should look closely at some of the other games and the Lists and Menus they use to track events. Probably the biggest thing I disliked about the Hint menu was that it was all over the place, in the case of what you could do in what order. I was thinking maybe a "Family Tree" like flow chart would be better... Have events, then the branches off those events, in a visual fashion.
    • Also related to the Hint menu - It sometimes gets hidden. Near as I could tell, this is related to the Taxi event. So if I couldn't get the Hints to show, I just talked to the Taxi guy and it started working again.
    • And of course, the game needs a Gallery desperately. I'm kinda surprised some modder hasn't jumped on this project yet.

I would have taken 2 stars off for these bugs and cons, but the humor deserved another star. I was literally laughing out loud at some of the stuff in this game. Especially with the Chack storyline :ROFLMAO:

Well done, JTstudio. Everyone should give this a whirl.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Onefiftyone

A sandbox with a day/night system that has 0 things to do 90% of each week. Almost all events are reliant on you completing 2 stories, which is an absolute grindfest. An in-game guide without a key to know where anyone is. Atrocious writing. Incel virgin protagonist. Pee pee poo poo humor.

Hard pass. Should be a one or two star game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

A funny hooligan toy. With good graphics and original characters. It is especially worth noting humor, personally I haven’t laughed so much for a long time and did not get such pleasure from the game. To be honest, at first I was somewhat shocked by the characters, but then I realized with surprise that apparently it makes the game more realistic and therefore more interesting. It seems to me that all fans of the game would be pleased if karma points were converted to the size of Gordon's tool, otherwise with such an intense training some imbalance is noticeable))). Well, personally, I would like so that Lucy would become like her mother and this charming asshole eventually formed an alliance with Lucy and Mrs. Torres))) Thanks for the wonderful game, I hope the author will continue to delight his fans and will not abandon this project. (y) (y)(y):):):)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2915526

The main thing this game has going for it is the unique looking models. While they might be controversial I enjoy them immensely. Additionally the developer does a great job adding quality of life features every update based on player-requests which increases the enjoyability of the various scenes included in the game.

The game, unlike many others, consistently provides the player with some form of sexual content to keep them satisfied while providing a more or less natural progression with the girls.

The latest patch also adds updated graphics for early scenes in the game along with new ones which shows that the developer cares about the game more than many other cash grabs.

The only criticisms I would bring up is the kind of convoluted story along with the sometimes annoying gameplay, (which probably could be fixed by remaking the game as a visual novel). But as mentioned the developer keeps adding quality of life updates to game with every update.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

kark

Im playing again since the first relase:
    There is a 1000 quest on that i completely dont know how to do, they are just too confusing. At first with just a few quests was ok but now there are more and like what the hell is level about?
    The one i know are quest that forced me spam the skip time just to see them (imagine the fun) yeah, that is what i call SANDBOX GAME. Really, the gameplay is mostly wait until the X hour, at Y day of the week at Z place.
    Its look like a sandbox but ITS NOT, a sandbox you can explore it slowly and chilling but here you have to stick with the guide, there is no real exploring but just a wait simulator.
    I would rather to play it as visual novel or without the exploring things and just a screen that bring me to the next event and give me a few options because i cant help but feel im wating my time.

Anyways, its a good game, its just that it really need to be check it out and get some player feedback. Making a sandbox is hard so maybe should go easier because simple and good is better than complex and bad.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Freki.g

I value it the maximum for the choice of characters suited to the comic story, the commitment, for the desire for improvement that shows by actively confronting those who follow the game.
    As far as I know, it seems like a unique game for both the story and the characters.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2608861

The game is very good . In a short time, a lot of content. the design is beautifull. big apologize at author.
    from pluses:

+ original drawing
    + untouched plot
    + hot fetishes and models
    + lots of content
    + you can see the efforts of the creator

very thanks for all ,i wait new update
  13. 5.00 star(s)

nickkick95

stumbled upon this game on another site and could not get by. I'll say right away that the only thing I didn't like is that there is no time gap in the game. Everything else is just gorgeous.
    First, content. Having entered the patreon, I thought that the game is already quite a long time and there is quite a lot of support, but this is not so. Either the author is involved in charity work, or... I don't know.
    Secondly, the game is not going to warm us up in terms of sexual content. Sexual content meets us from the doorstep. Models are quite interesting. Not perfect, bitchy. I like that style.
    Quite a simple plot so that you can appreciate all the passion while passing.
    There are small shortcomings, but I am a person with patience. Everything in the game is made so that you do not notice these shortcomings, since the content hidden in the game compensates for all this.

A great example of what a sexual game should look like. Everything is clear and on the case. 5/5. Thanks to the creator!
    And get support from me. I hope that the project will wait for success.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

JoeBlack132

In general, I read the ratings of the rest, read the reviews on the site itself. I played this game and I can say the following:
    1. About negative reviews... Firstly, everyone has different tastes. If you don't like coffee, drink tea. It's very simple. There are not few games on this site that I don't like, but others love these games. I'll never write her nasty things. I respect the tastes of other people. And I understand that I just did not go into my yard.
    2. About the creator. Only for his hard work I bet 10 out of 10. Bomb content. There is a lot of him, he is high-quality and does not linger. The creator of the game does not make you wait for sexual content for months, or even years, as some do. In addition, the creator has little support. Show me at least one such creator on this site? Yes, you, stamp lovers, are fed a couple of pictures and one animation once every 3 months. And at the same time, these creators have 1,000 + patreons. Not fair.
    3.The models were very surprised. Such sexy girls from a far away, I would call them that. The animation is good. And there is some kind of atmospheric.
    Yes, there are disadvantages. Navigation and time skipping. I think this will be corrected in the future.
    Therefore, I will support the author.
    Good luck to everyone.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

gotmy223

This review comes after playing through v1.3…

The Bad
    1. The MC is extremely unlikeable. He may be the most unlikeable MC I’ve ever been forced to play as. He’s a sneaky, slimy, creepy POS. A loser without a single redeeming quality. As a player you tend to want to immerse yourself in the MC. That’s virtually impossible when a MC is this unlikeable. It absolutely takes away from the enjoyment of the game, and I doubt I’ll continue any future updates as a result.
    2. In all honesty, there are not many likeable characters in this game at all (actually, there’s only one, Lucy). The majority of them are rude, and the way that they interact with each other is unbelievably stupid (although I’m guessing that the intent is humor). Which brings me to…
    3. The dialogue is terrible. And I doubt that this due to the poor English translation. I’m pretty certain that the dialogue reads terribly in the Dev’s native language (Russian) as well. It’s just poorly written, period.
    4. The plot is very stupid. This should come as no surprise since: unlikeable MC, plus crappy dialogue, typically equals a crappy plot. If you’re looking for depth, look elsewhere. The plot of this game is about as shallow as a puddle. Nearly every character is just as despicable as the MC, which is the only reason why anyone’s actions and motivations in this game make any sense. The Dev’s attempts at humor often end up being just plain creepy. It’s cringeworthy to say the least. There are scenes that I know are supposed to be funny, but are actually just eye-rollingly stupid. This Dev is just a terrible writer. However, the plot isn’t bad enough to make the game completely unplayable (yet).
    5. It’s your typical lazy VN layout where every day looks the same, the MC is wearing the same thing every day, and everyone is generally in the same place every day. Lazy, repeating renders that basically make you go through the motions while waiting for sexual content.
    6. The anal obsession in this game (actually the overall obsession with putting things up people’s asses in general) is pretty creepy. I'm assuming it's supposed to be funny. For fucks sake, we actually get a POV shot of the MC from inside another man’s ass. The Dev barely acknowledges the fact that vagina even exist. I kid you not, this game has 6 GB worth of content, yet only TWO vaginal sex scenes, so far. The characters don’t even reference pussy in a sexual manner (the word is only used when one character is insulting another). If you’re into that type of thing, then I guess that this can probably be seen as a positive.
    7. The animations are pretty bad (some of them are comically bad). I don’t know if this is due to developer inexperience, or just shear laziness.
    The Good
    1. It seems like one of the harshest complaints the community has about this game is that the characters are ugly. I actually like the originality of the models. Don’t get me wrong, a few of the females in the game are “turn your head away from the screen” ugly; but I do applaud the Dev for being different. I also like the body types of most of the female characters so far.
    2. It’s a sandbox game that doesn’t need a walkthrough. The hint system is clear and to the point. You hardly do any needless pointing and clicking trying to figure out what to do next to advance story. However, even this good quality comes with some downside. The Dev failed in certain instances to optimize the story, meaning that you can do certain events out of order (which makes an already dumb plot even dumber). Also, the game desperately needs a better way to advance time.
    3. NTR. I’m definitely not a fan of NTR, but I also don’t dislike it to the point where it’s a total deal breaker for me. But the NTR in this game actually works. I find the sexual content to be more enjoyable when it DOESN’T involve the MC. This is mainly due to the fact that the MC is so unlikeable that I can’t help but cheer against him (the fact that he has a tiny dick doesn’t help either). Also, the game is so poorly written, that the player has no real connection to any of the female characters. As a result, it doesn’t really matter that other male characters fuck them. You ultimately end up not caring.

Overall, this is a terrible game! However, I honestly don’t think that the Dev intends for it to be taken seriously. That’s why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. With that said, if a person chooses not to play it, I wouldn’t fault them one bit.

Even though I weirdly found the initial playthrough to be worth the waste of time, I don't plan to waste any more time on this game moving forward. So, if you have nothing better to do for a few hours, give it a go; but I definitely wouldn’t suggest investing any meaningful time into it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

thegrindisreal

Gordon literally took me by surprise. To think that it was made by someone who doesn't even score 100$ on patreon is mind blowing.
    This game is just oozing sexapil. On top of that we have characters that are down to earth and very much likeable. Mrs Godness is probably one of the best written character that i have seen. Pure and simple housewive with problems characteristical for her age.
    The dev doesn't waste time on stupid shit. We see a babe we fuck that babe. The dev concentrates on the best parts. We even get to choose "NTR" options which are fantastic.
    There is a lack of writing but thanks to that the story develops faster. The amount of characters in the game is exact, not make it into a harem slug fest.
    I got so engaged with the game i didn't even care about the bad English translations.

I loved how the male characters have been presented. Fat,old and ugly dudes with big dicks fucking the girls of our dreams. "NTR" nirvana. Karen doesn't even hide the fact that she is interested only in big dicks...and money. Whom to judge her. She can stay the way she is. This is why the game is so good. Everything screams"sex" and we with our small dick get to score hot babes.

Ironically Abdul is the most vivid character. The dinner scene was just fantastic with his stares. Also there should be a repeatable scene where he fucks Karen in those pantyhose and she teases the MC over it.
    The initial scene were we walk on them having sex was pure perfection. Alas this is where the writing lacks. We got no teasing from the both of them. The scene should have lasted a little bit longer with more positions. The same with their relationship. Karen inviting Abdul over to our home and having fuck nights with him while we have to watch. This could also be left to our choosing.
    I wish more in depth teasing of the MC by Karen and Mendula over the fuck in the bathroom by the taxi driver. One of the two could have spotted our voyeuristic fetish...and develop a relationship on it. We need to see more Mendula definitely.
    The sex scenes themselves are short and require more positions. Also there could be more erotic lingerie in the form of stockings and pantyhose since all the girls like to have some meat on them.
    Unfortunately at the end we don't get to experience much of the sex. We have Mrs Parker on wednesday, Karen on saturday and evenings (before parents comeback) and that's it. The game became hollow. There should be more repeatable scenes which will allow for interactions with the game world. I wish we had the option of dates were we pick a girl, buy some sexy clothes for her and take her to the bar. Then we can pick the "NTR" option were someone else gets to fuck her. Just like with the taxi driver.
    I'm all for having Karen working again for Abdul. He can even fuck other girls.
    For me this is one of the best i played.

Update 1.6:
    The NTR update was kinda disappointing.
    There is no alternative for bad karma.
    Gordon needs good karma for Lucy and Aunt Kim, but nothing happens with negative karma.
    I was hoping for a sexual relationship with Fiona or Lucy, where at the same time they would bang Borak behind our backs.
    With negative karma we could have masturbated to Fiona having sex with Frank's dad, and being spotted by her. Then she could have confronted us about it, leading to a NTR relationship. Buying her erotic clothes and unlocking more scenes.
    Fiona could have told Lucy that Gordon liked to masturbate while watching her have sex with Mr. Parker. We also could have picked Fiona over Lucy. Fiona then tells Lucy about that, leading to a NTR relationship with Lucy or sex scene with Borak as revenge.
    In 1.6 Lucy doesn't even have sex with Borak. It's really nothing that complicated. Fiona and Lucy sex scenes with other guys...
    I have to admit as of 1.6 i feel detached towards Fiona. Now i don't know what choice to make about Fiona. I prefer her over Lucy, that is why i am so disappointed. I prefer more content with Fiona.
    Beggars aren't choosers i guess.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Yaboiii699

Played this game for about 2 minutes before giving up as it took me 1minute to get out of his room then spent the next minute trying to leave the house before saying fuck it. Also, Karen looks like an abomination, please fix the models.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't play it through because ... well, I didn't want to. Everything was weird. Let's face it, we are here to play a game to get turned on & have a nice fap, if the story is great as well that's awesome but the minimum requirement of an adult game is to be arousing and this game is the opposite. somehow the character look like they have turned evil and are about to devour your soul, just look at their smiles. the renders you see as preview on the main page, they are the best ones, it goes downhill from there. I warned you. However if you find them arousing then this game might be perfect for you.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

korben_dallas1221

The game is great. In a short time, a lot of content. Drawing is interesting and the plot is thoughtful. The author is well done.
    from pluses:
    + original drawing
    + untouched plot
    + hot fetishes and models
    + lots of content
    + you can see the efforts of the creator
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Maxmaxov1111

Briefly about the game:
    For me, this game has become the best in recent times. I'll explain why.
    In the first models of this game are not stamped ideals of other games. Yes, someone will say that they are ugly, but my opinion is that they are beautiful in their own way. They are made much sexier than the models of most modern sex content games.
    Second. The plot here is great. There is no this one-year "dispersal." Everything is simple - the plot began, scenes with sex began. Is this a sexual content game? Why pull? :D
    Third. The author is invested as much as possible. I have been in this area for a long time and I can say that this is rare. With all these current excuses and postponements of releases. Here everything is stable and it pleases.
    And the fourth. Once again I will run through models and animations. Everything is great. Everything is improved with each update.
    English broken, yes. But if this interferes with it, then take care of the translation. I do not yet know a single English-speaking creator who would be frozen and translate the game into Russian without any mistakes.
    Excuse me if it hits someone
    Good luck and sorry for my English :D