• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - Gordon [v1.9.7] [JTStudio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i make it short.

Pros:
    + english version
    + nice fetishes
    + curvy big sister
    thats about it

Cons:
    - really ugly other women and girls
    - ugly faces all over the place
    - boring plot
    - mediocre navigation
    - annoying bug with the the HELP window and scenes
    - too repititive
    - too dumb ppl

so sad a game with some nice fetishes and ntr/voyeur/old men stuff falls into same bad game with bad quality and really ugly females. sad.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MarekV

Despite some mistakes the game could become one of the best games on this portal so far.
    + decent amount of a very good story
    + good gameplay with hints
    + very good potential
    + interesting models - milfs and gilfs look like milfs and gilfs and not like teens

- guys are really ugly and they have weird proportions
    - broken english
    - poor animations
  3. 1.00 star(s)

tamert101

The game is nothing short of terrible. The dialogue is retarded, the build up is non-existent, characters are incredibly ugly and the animations are really crappy. What I cannot fathom though is the download size, 4.2 GBs for this?!!!!! Are the images uncompressed or something?! An utter waste of bandwidth
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hitman955

This game is awesome, here is what I like:
    + Decent amount of content
    + Animations
    + Interesting Story
    + Renders are great
    + Models are different than other games

Only what can improve is English, but it isn't a big problem. Also I didn't see any bug till now so it's great. Keep up good work dev.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Wolf_4D

thank you very much, I'm glad that you are interested in my opinion about this game - and here it is -
    disgusting ugly characters this is not an erotic game this is a horror movie
    I have nothing more to say
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Belfaborac

Could have excellent potential, but the awful, awful Engrish is a huge turn-off and I couldn't bear any more after only a few minutes. Run the dialogue by someone who actually knows the English language and I may well return.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

I'm updating my review. Here's the review I posted in March 2021.

This one really has potential. Models are quite different from other games, having milfs that actually look old and fat chicks. NTR involves ugly guys with huge dicks, not your usual strong guy, which is refreshing.

It really needs some shortcuts, though. Quests are based on certain days of the week and you need to go to your bedroom to pass the day and do tasks so that the time passes. It gets annoyingly repetitive quite quickly.
    I was quite glad to see shortcuts being added to the game. It made quest progression flow much much better. However, it seemed that new quests started relying on it too much. You get events that are very spread out throughout the week and need to keep skipping ahead to them, which had me clicking the skip buttons much more than what's reasonable.

Animations have improved from the earlier versions, as well as the variety of girls and scenes, which is certainly a plus.

However, as the game gets bigger, it's quite clear that the dev team is struggling to keep it all neat and tidy. Game breaking bugs and (worst of all) save breaking bugs are increasingly frequent. I've honestly restarted this game twice in order to follow the quests properly (which there's absolutely no indication in the game of a "must-follow order") and still my save eventually gets broken and I can't progress in one quest or another.

I've followed this game's development for a while now, but as it stands I just don't care anymore and won't be playing future versions. It's certainly a good game, but there are unfortunately many mistakes being done in game design, story and programming.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

eneas56

The game is just awesome. The story is good and you are always looking forward for the next step.

The hints are also adorable and make things easier. Tits and asses are just amazing.

I´m waiting for more games from JTStudio. Loved the graphics!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

jeff100

Well, that was without a doubt the worst game I've played this year.
    By parts:
    Renders: 1/5 -> The models are weird, the proportions are extremely deformed and overall just non appealing.
    Story: 1/5 -> No real story here, just a bunch of different overused ideas, combined together in a way that outshines other games with the same vibe, but only by how bad it is.
    Grammar: 1/5 -> Seriously... MTL games make more sense. Things as basic as week days are misspelled throughout the game. It's just a mess of broken english, with no redeeming factor.
    Gameplay: 1/5 -> The first time you're moving around you're just going to be hovering over the edges of your screen trying to figure out how to move into another room.
    Progression wise the game does have hints, but they're not really hints as you actually need to read them to know where you're going because the story 90% of the times doesn't even hint at where you should go. Furthermore you're forced to wait days on end just to get to a timeslot on a specific arbitrary day to get to the action, which can be as simple as a small talk, with no ability to really sleep to skip the day, because you can only sleep at night... So you're spending 6 days in game, doing some activity in order to be able to sleep, in order to get to the random dictated day.

Just... awful. :(
  10. 5.00 star(s)

neithernor

Despite this being in its early stages it VERY good and has a decent amount of content.

the graphics are good and so is the game play, (both give me "the twist" vibe).
    the woman's faces are kinda meh, but they are all hot with nice figures and some of them seems to improve as you progress.

the navigation can use some work and a better time skip feature is needed. but that is a problem for the future!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

her007

perfect game with good gameplay, hot sexy girls and specific look(graphic). I think this some new in the Ren`Py games and this is project need in support! in the first version this is got so much content! unbelieveble) and after 2 weeks - we see a new content! nice, love the creator of this game!