Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I noticed that this thread/game has gotten the tag [Completed]?
Say it isn't true? :(
Complete means this volume is complete. Volume 2 is my next project. Vol 2, Ghost Stories is about the adventures of the trio as a team trying to use Goss_IP for ... Well sorry, no spoilers...

Yesterday with TableTop BornStar, I finally made it to 50 patrons, a number that I've never seen with Goss_IP. In my opinion is underrated. But then again it was my first project.

After TTBS, I'll try to fix it (that's why it's 0.99 and not 1), maybe simplefy it a bit too, before I move on to Goss_IP vol 2. But these are plans for at least a year from now.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Ah, good news then :)
Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.

Btw, while you are here: is there a "roll of credits" for the girls used in this game, similar to the one you provided for TTBS?
(apologies if you've already posted it).

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ah, good news then :)
Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.

Btw, while you are here: is there a "roll of credits" for the girls used in this game, similar to the one you provided for TTBS?
(apologies if you've already posted it).
Well I thought I did but I can't seem to find it right now... It will take me some time because I don't remember the names anymore lol. I'll contact you when I have them (No trouble no worries, I want to have it to for the future).

• Red Heart
Reactions: pantypriv

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks! Much appreciated that you remembered :)
Of course, some of the names there are I recognized in game, but I was curious about one teacher in particular; Nia Nacci, good to know ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Basilicata

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
Ngl, my eye skipped several times over this game without registering its existence.

It is a very good game but the title not meaning anything to anyone who hasn't ~already~ played the game is making it a big injustice.

I really hope you *don't* name the sequel GOSS_IP 2.... <.<

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yesterday with TableTop BornStar, I finally made it to 50 patrons, a number that I've never seen with Goss_IP. In my opinion is underrated. But then again it was my first project.
Saying that this game it´s underrated it´s the understatement of the century.

I came here after playing your other game. That means that I have enjoyed it and seeing a prior game I was curious. And damn, I have liked this one a lot more that Tabletop Born Star.

May be the only but I can find in this game it´s that you have used lot of brush to hide the trees. If I´m not wrong, lot of the relations that you can follow during the Decameron have low impact in the development of the story. Yes, this makes sense, the MC have no clue about what´s important or not. But that can make the play a bit difficult.

Ok, time to run start my second run....

• Red Heart

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, there!

I have an idea... Is it possible to make it so that after beating the game, the player is shown how much content he has opened, and how much is left unopened?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
...perhaps its possible to give some routes closure, earlier, instead?
A little worried that...treasures might be removed from the game :cry:

Although I appreciate the needs to simplify at times to make things more streamlined and easier to manage in development :)

Luciel Witch

Feb 15, 2021
please developer tell me that you are still developing volume 2, i just loved this game. if this game is abandoned i will go into depression.

• Red Heart

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
please developer tell me that you are still developing volume 2, i just loved this game. if this game is abandoned i will go into depression.
Hey. Please don't. I love Goss_IP too. But I have a day job thus my daily dev time is limited. At the moment I'm busy with Tabletop BornStar and a probably-one shot side project called Arabella. Goss_IP Ghost Stories is my next project. Probably it will take a while though before I get it started. At least a year...

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes