The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*Cheerleader lands on face argument ensues and I pick the passive option "I'm sorry i didn't mean for thi happen" "I saw the whole thin boyo you owe her an apology " I JUST FRICKIN APOLOGIZED 2 SECONDS AGO YOU TOOL

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
Reminds me of Life of Kiki. Seems like some people are taking inspiration from Good Girl Gone Bad huh... A tall standard to live up to.
If it's true that it will be finalized by 0.30 then I welcome any number of clones. Best game around.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I have a soft spot for the art style of Good girl gone bad, so this game is definitely something I am interested in, too bad there are not many games like this (I only know of GGGB and Life of Kiky and now this).
The game is short atm, but it has potential, I even laughed a couple of times. Stepmommy is very sexy. So yeah, definitely keeping my eyes on this and I hope the game development goes well.

Reactions: Basilicata

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice another game inspired by good girl gone bad.so far only way to see the sex scenes is to be a passive guy :unsure:. interesting another MC in the future or only this two?

DarkFratzola

Jun 1, 2019
Nice art, interesting story so far. Cannot see similarities with Gggb because the latter has only posing graphics and sex scenes. GossIp is more like cartoon, comics etc with scene composition etc. But it has also a low fapping rate and kinda short on choices so far. But it looks good and I really hope it stays...

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Here is modded script, you need 2 or more points instead of 14
p.s. Would like to rename MC to Erik Lensherr ;)
I used this name (slightly mispelled) in the revised version as an homage to you. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
PS the age test is gone...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Mirrors added and thread promoted.

• Love

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. choices seem to have no impact at all. The outcome of most scenes is the same.

Then the multiple protagonist thing ... I am not a big fan of it. I prefer to have one MC to play with and to change the name. But lets see where this will take us ^^

But then there is this gameover try and error "minigame"? - how can you expect anybody might enjoy this crap?
You can only guess what to to ... or did I miss something?

Just drop all stuff (mechanics like minigames, trial & error) that can annoy people ... this will drive away any support. The rest is quite entertaining ... the art style is a bit rough but quite unique and good enough to have fun.

Let the player make meaningful decisions that has impact and are somewhat predictable. I cant really anticipate what "passiv" or "aggressive" will do ... some sort of beta and alpha male stuff? Currently all choices dont feel like they do anything or change anything. Sure depending on the path you pick on the way to the headmistress you get other information and scenes, that is cool, but the way to get there is to annoying.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Keep getting errors but not sure if that's because I'm using an older save? The MC's seems to be a bit of a pushover which I don't like apart from that it's an interesting idea and I love the artwork it's really good.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes