RPGM Completed Got reincarnated into a world of RPG full of NPCs [Final] [Sugar box]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am not saying you shouldn't enjoy this game but personally I newer understood the appeal of this genre. And it's not for the reasons you think.

Now, call me crazy here and I probably am. And I absolutely am overthinking it. But hear me out here.

This whole genre is pure, unadulterated nightmare fuel.

Think about it for a moment. Imagine your self as the main character in one of these games. One day you wake up and find your self in a strange new world full of strange people doing strange things. Ok, so far so good. A bit unbalancing but nothing you can't bounce back from. Sure your old life is over but you've got a whole new world to explore.

But as you start exploring and really dig into this world you realize it's all just a facade. Nothing is real. The world is empty and stagnant. The only places and people which exist are those programmed into the game. Walk outside of those bounds and there is nothing. Act outside of the way the developers intended and there is nothing.

Yes, you can do what ever you want but the world will not respond to you. It will just exist, unchanging, unresponsive... dead.

And you are trapped in that world. Trapped and utterly alone.

Sure, there are things that look alive. But you know that ever living creature around you isn't. All the animals, plants and people are not real. They are just bad imitations. Puppets made of flesh programmed with a very limited amount of stock responses. Move outside of those and there is nothing. They don't react to the way you treat them. They don't learn, evolve or even have emotions or a personality.

It's a world where you can newer change things. You can newer create emotional connections. You can't ever have a normal conversation. It is a world where the only way to exist is to follow its rules and essentially become a NPC your self.

And above all else it is a world where you are completely and utterly alone and constantly surrounded by reminders of that fact. Reminders that in their similarity to people mock you mercilessly by their very existence.

How anyone can find that a turnon is beyond me.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
The people who bitch about these NPC games rival the people who cry about NTR. If you don't like it just move the fuck on.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The people who bitch about these NPC games rival the people who cry about NTR. If you don't like it just move the fuck on.
I just find the entire concept fascinating, that's all. And again, I ain't complaining they exist. Obviously there are people that enjoy them and thus they should exist. And if you are one of those people I am happy for you.

But like I just can't not think about these things. And when I do the more I think the more nightmarish the thoughts become. In fact I'd love to see someone run with this and actually make a serious horror take on the genre. I might just write a story like that when I get the time.

Reactions: AssgoreDreemurr

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Would be interesting if one of the NPCs in these many "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO THE NPC GAMES" finally be like "ay yo, wtf do you think you're doing?"

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Would be interesting if one of the NPCs in these many "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO THE NPC GAMES" finally be like "ay yo, wtf do you think you're doing?"
That's an option as well. Like have the ending be that the devs figure out what's happening and ban him. :)

Reactions: RICKY43

pbam

May 22, 2018
I am not saying you shouldn't enjoy this game but personally I newer understood the appeal of this genre. And it's not for the reasons you think.

Now, call me crazy here and I probably am. And I absolutely am overthinking it. But hear me out here.

Think about it for a moment. Imagine your self as the main character in one of these games. One day you wake up and find your self in a strange new world full of strange people doing strange things. Ok, so far so good. A bit unbalancing but nothing you can't bounce back from. Sure your old life is over but you've got a whole new world to explore.

But as you start exploring and really dig into this world you realize it's all just a facade. Nothing is real. The world is empty and stagnant. The only places and people which exist are those programmed into the game. Walk outside of those bounds and there is nothing. Act outside of the way the developers intended and there is nothing.

Yes, you can do what ever you want but the world will not respond to you. It will just exist, unchanging, unresponsive... dead.

Sure, there are things that look alive. But you know that ever living creature around you isn't. All the animals, plants and people are not real. They are just bad imitations. Puppets made of flesh programmed with a very limited amount of stock responses. Move outside of those and there is nothing. They don't react to the way you treat them. They don't learn, evolve or even have emotions or a personality.

It's a world where you can newer change things. You can newer create emotional connections. You can't ever have a normal conversation. It is a world where the only way to exist is to follow its rules and essentially become a NPC your self.

And above all else it is a world where you are completely and utterly alone and constantly surrounded by reminders of that fact. Reminders that in their similarity to people mock you mercilessly by their very existence.

it's just an extension of the freeuse fetish.

Miric

Jan 6, 2019

Wise Words. There's a Story just about what you described. Story is about a man who goes to Hell and he can spawn whatever he wants except Real People to interact with or work that needs to be done. He really enjoys it at first but after a few weeks the devil returned finding the man in Agony going crazy.

Reactions: Elityn and Creiz

DoruluKoukakeki

Mar 30, 2018
I thought the patch was simple enough; just redirect the path from the steam games section to wherever you unzipped your game at and you should be good to go? Oh right, NPC games are like small snacks to be filled up on; not really satisfying but good enough I guess.

BillyMayz

Apr 21, 2018
Patched data to get the sex scenes (absent by default)

(Extracted from the patch given here: https://f95zone.to/threads/got-rein...l-of-npcs-final-sugar-box.113375/post-7885806 . *Edit* : And also the patch in the first post of this topic.)

Download, extract and replace sub-folders and files in the "www" folder of the game.

PS. If someone could download and upload this file somewhere else (i.e. this link will be probably discontinued very soon).

PS2. I've just make a quick test: apparently it's working but ...

Patched data link (sex scenes):
Can anyone upload this anywhere but zippyshare? I get a 404. I think it's a uk think.
I can run a vpn but the download speed is atrocious.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone upload this anywhere but zippyshare? I get a 404. I think it's a uk think.
I can run a vpn but the download speed is atrocious.
OK, I've also uploaded it on Gofile (if it can help):

*** Edit *** : Updated link.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugg.. I hate it when devs can only fucking draw one size boobs.. no damn variety.. thanks anyway but no thanks.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wise Words. There's a Story just about what you described. Story is about a man who goes to Hell and he can spawn whatever he wants except Real People to interact with or work that needs to be done. He really enjoys it at first but after a few weeks the devil returned finding the man in Agony going crazy.
Twilight Zone did something like that. And indeed, it's nightmare fuel.

But you know what? In this case it's good. Fuck that guy, let him get his comeuppance.

Reactions: Miric
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote