RPGM - Completed - Grace of the Labyrinth Town [v1.15] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Conejoo

It's quite a long game, with the slowest corruption you'll ever see. Even though I like corruption to be realistic and long, this was something else. At one point in the game I got tired. Why? Because the text during the scenes is so much that if the game lasts 20 hours, perhaps more than half of it is spent clicking on these texts. Really. Since the game has such corruption, they may have wanted to write long and detailed texts, I understand that. But it is kept too long, you can see the character say the same thing too many times in a one scene. In one point, she exposes her breast to dozens of people, and after about 10 scenes, you wait for minutes for the character to be convinced to show her breast to a single person. Even towards the end of the game, she still tries to cover her breasts with her arms.

The story is exactly the same as that of an ordinary corruption game. You owe money, pay it, that's it. I would like to see something different in the story, even just a little bit.

Art and scenes are... hot. It's not great, but it's nice. But there are quite a few reused scenes. You will continue to see a scene you see at the beginning of the game many times until the end of the game. The game seems to be built on several scenes.

Perhaps the strongest part of the game is the gameplay. Each time you pay your debt, you go to a different dungeon, and different features in each dungeon change the gameplay slightly. It has a combat other than the classic RPGM combat. I played the game on hard mode, and if we skipped a few parts where I was about to break my monitor, I was satisfied with the gameplay. Let me tell you in advance that you will swear a lot at that disgusting monster that throws DARKNESS.

I recommend it if you like pretty, really pretty slow corruption and want to click through a single scene for about 20 minutes. If no, I can already tell that you will get bored in one of the scenes and close the game. Since I am a patient person, I finished the game by seeing every scene. It was partly tiring, partly fun. Yeah, so... that's it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

This game's biggest strength is also it's greatest flaw. The corruption is meticulous and gradual. But see, while I do appreciate the slow burn, it's REALLY slow. That being said I much prefer this to a game that doesn't take it's time whatsoever. I suppose the real issue with the slow pacing is that every level of lewdness essentially has the same scenes, and once you figure that out its kind of a "you seen one, you've seen them all" type deal.

Now I can forgive all that but the other half of the gameplay nearly brought this down to a 3 star for me. The Dungeon crawling adds nothing to the game, it's as filler as it gets. And it's not even fun. Thankfully it's not super long, but its existence at all could put off a couple of people.

Another negative is that the map isn't big at all, it's just an inn, which at first made me almost drop the game, but it's not as bad as it initially seems. But I do still wish I could've explored the rest of the town.

Other than that, this is a pretty good H game especially for the corruption aspect.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

Personally, this one is a 4/5 for me, but for you it can be a perfect 5/5.
    My main issue with it has to be the corruption taking a little bit too long for my taste, the build up is fine but if you are not in the mood for it can be a little bit tedious.
    Same goes for the gameplay, the combat is completely fine and it can be really challenging if you wanna have fun that way, but again, i don't personally enjoy it that much and completing the dungeon felt more like a chore.

Art, music, and the general presentation of the game its really well done though, might not be one of the greatest games here, but it was for sure one of the best i've played in months.

also +points for having scenes with a few different costumes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Womp

Excellent but a bit long-winded.

I can guarantee you'll enjoy this if you're into slow burn corruption. Even then, ironically, it took too long to progress for my taste.

What would traditionally be different routes are all tied together. Progression is built similar to what you've seen before. Find level 1 scene -> find level 2 scene and so on. But add the twist that you need to do so with every party. So it becomes do level 1 scene for five different groups -> do level 2 scene for five different groups.

Still, we have something here that's well above the median of quality and will likely be a favorite for many.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Robosapien

I know Ive already complimented this translation but I just want to say its great. For a game where the corruption is conveyed by so much internal monologue and where there are so many characters with distinct voices, having this level of quality makes for an infinitely better experience. Thank you.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lordredegg

fucking hell it's been a week and I'm still playing this game. just like princess of zeven and magical girl breasty, the slow burn is fantastic. what makes this game thrives better than those two games are rimjob and piss drinking scenes. five stars even if it's not in Tokyo Dome.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

teddidiah

It's competent, if flawed.

Gameplay wise it's a fairly clunky, albeit understandable given it's rpgmaker, simple roguelike. Each dungeon adds a new element, but it's still pretty straight forward. Unfortunately, you only save at the start of a run (or occasional checkpoints at later dungeons) through and defeat in a run is a full gameover, which means if you get overwhelmed entirely at the mercy of the RNG or get stun spammed or whatever have you that's 10+ minutes lost. Do it again, punk. As a saving grace you really only have to do the dungeon manually once. I do not recommend playing on hard, despite what the original translator suggests in a note, but your mileage may very.

Story/smut-wise, it's good. A slowburn corruption, as often mentioned, and Grace is a fairly level headed character. The issue with the corruption is more so that in typical h-game fashion almost everyone around her is a faceless dude who's only goal is to be horny for her and want to knock her up. There is no real nuance or other characters involved, barring a few bit note cases. They don't even have names, just titles! It also kind of gives up half way through and a dungeon makes her horny so she does more lewd stuff, although she still tries to keep a level head.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Vexyloph

I've played this game on Hard mode and around 20 hours. My first complaint is the game doesn't direct you to the gameplay at all, even in the hardest mode it offers.

You can simply have fun in the inn before 1 day of the debt payment left, then fuck the guy on the entrance and get to the last checkpoint of the dungeon. Loot storage of the guys and easily get to the end of the dungeon with their gear and pay the debt.

All the content in the same cycle are the same, this bothers me because after seeing 1 scene I know the rest of the scenes are in the same caliber until I clear the next dungeon, this kills the mood a lot.

Corruption speed is balanced I think, it's not unrealistically fast or boring slow. Also the amount of the scenes makes the tempo of the game better.

I don't like the forced "pay debt" and "contract" corruption, which this game has both. But the (kind of) natural sex after some point of the game where Grace willingly do kinda makes up for it.

Overall I think the game is 3.5/5 but I can't give half points so 4/5 it is.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

тнe ѕage oғ тнe ѕιх ғapѕ

one of the best slow corruption games ive played. Dev seems to understand what people want, scenes of every length and caliber, and corruption makes sense, and getting to actual sex takes time and effort and is very rewarding
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

Hot scenes, fun animations great game
    It's linear cause you have to do the scenes in a certain order, and maybe you get the choose which scene you want to do first of two or three choices.

The gameplay starts out easy enough but soon you'll be bombarded by enemies when in the dungeons and you'll need a real grind to get passed them. My advice is to just set the difficulty to easy. Also there's just a little bit too much dialogue and scene repeat, but the hot stuff makes up for it.

Also a lot of front shots for like the first part of the game, as an ass man i found this annoying.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Kulman

Absolute banger of a game. Be prepared for very slow progression, but that just makes it all much worth it when it goes off.

The art is great and the corruption is satisfying. A somewhat cocky adventurer gets tamed by tavern folk, who keep imposing on her more and more lewd rules as time goes on.

Very satisfying and personally I think the best game out of zeven, breasty and grace. Also if you look at most of the negative reviews, its mainly about bad MTL, which has been rectified by 50% manual translation and 50% high quality mtl from Dazed.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Pissit

Grace and Zeven are much better games than a majority of japanese games with more likes. Art and animation is great. Though the MTL translation is not good and the fan translation is only about halfway through.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

FemaleLesbianSexual

Gorgeous arts
    Good plot
    Great gameplay
    Cute heroine

Sexy graphics during arousal

Sadly there are no lesbian / yuri scenes, it's whether solo or lots of brown ugly dicks surrounding this silver haired beauty.

Though I enjoyed playing this game, it took around 10 hours to finish it.
    Would be nice if there were many endings, unlike these cliche-like "becoming a slave" or "happy ending fuck".

It's another masterpiece from Lovely Pretty Chou Aishiteru
  14. 4.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

What a weird game. It has an interesting premise, good execution... It is clearly a labor of love and there's an obscene amount of scenes.

BUT those scenes all use the same (great) art. Over and over. So the heavy lifting needs to be done by the writing. Unfortunately, that is MTL. So you see the problem?

Still it is a unique and fun game. It is long and it really tried my patience in the end, but it is worth giving a try.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

obromacare

It's damn good, and might be my favorite H-game of all time, up there with inSight of you and Karryn's Prison.

TLDR: A slowburn corruption game about a girl slowly forcing herself to do more lewd acts to pay off debt, and staying in denial for as long as she can to maintain her pride. Also has an animated 2d sprite that copies her emotions and poses as she talks to people, ranging from curiosity to anger and even shame/disgust.

The game has extremely slow corruption, but the payoff is that you can see her utter digust and hatred for lewd acts that shes forced to perform, and slowly see her mind go from "I hate this" to "Whatever. I've done worse, and this helps me reach my goals" to "I'm only doing this to help me reach my goals. I still 'hate' this...right?" to "Ok it isnt THAT bad" to "...It isn't so bad to be desired this much." to "You're gonna bone me? ...ok". Grace will be in denial for a solid 70% of the game before slowly resigning herself and her fate, and its great.

The 2 flaws in this game are the dungeon crawling aspect and the translation. The dungeon crawling is something you find yourself being forced to do, but the dungeon themes slowly get lewder as well and become somewhat pleasant. The issue with the dungeons isn't anything with the theme or pacekilling, but there are certain mobs where if you touch them... the game will flat out crash. I believe its mainly the flower/vine mob, but there could be more, so try to avoid those. The 2nd flaw is the translation. Its some form of MTL, but it's understandable. If the game had a manual translation (which, I believe someone is slowly working on?), there would be little flaw in this game.

Once again: this is a GENUINE slowburn corruption game. Like, you can spend an hour before she agrees to wear a towel in the bathhouse levels of slow. I think it took a few hours for her to even agree to show her boobs (which was an utter accident). If you're patient enough, go for it. If you wanna wait for the manual translation, go for it. This game is a hidden gem, only because of it's MTL and the few gamebreaking bugs.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

smirk

It's essentially two games in one. During the day, you play a subpar rogue-lite dungeon crawler to farm enough cash to pay back your debt; essentially a series of uninspired labyrinths where you press the space bar to make monsters disappear. Mostly pointless filler, and nothing of any interest happens.

When you're done with that for the day, you get to play the "real" game, running around looking for heart-icons to click so you can get more "corruption" and see some scenes. This part, as other reviewers have noted, is excruciatingly slow. You are drip-fed a few images each day along with huge walls of text. And I mean huge! You will be clicking through an entire novel before you get to see that coveted panty-shot.

All this might have been worth it if the translation was good, but it really isn't. The unofficial version at least puts most of the words on screen so you can see them, but that really doesn't help much. You might get lucky and find a sentence or two in the ocean of gibberish that kinda makes sense but in terms of telling a coherent story and creating immersion or setting the mood... yeah nope. Just hold the skip button and try to avoid brain damage.

If nothing else, I would at least recommend waiting for a proper translation if you think you can deal with the rest of the issues.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

(Note: I played the game via MTool using Sugoi as the translation engine. I did not use the translation provided in this thread. Your experience might vary a lot from mine if you use the MTL from the OP, as the game is very dialogue-heavy)

----

Heavenly game for fans of slow corruption, impregnation and pregnancy.

Especially the after-story portion focuses heavily on pregnancy, with a little story written for every single one of these pregnancies. There are no trivial "get knocked up and see a number go up" events, but every pregnancy-related event has its own little story connected to individual NPCs, even with all of Grace's children appearing at the appropriate places (i.e. the bedrooms of their fathers, can visit and talk to them too).

Everything before the post-game content focuses on Grace's fall into depravity, as her sexual resistance slowly but surely weakens. Beware: Her corruption is executed at a very, very slow pace, which might be way too slow for a lot of players. This is highly likely done on purpose, as the game builds heavily on the loss of Grace's sexual inhibitions. Every step further down the path of depravity is supposed to be impactful, which works most of the time but not always. It can definitely feel dragged out at times, though the writing does make up for it. The game has a ton of dialogue, very much enriching the experience.

The art is really nice on the eyes, Grace is cute and beautiful altogether, with just the right amount of curves (at least imo). The game also has animated sex scenes and animated kissing & groping animations, which I enjoyed a lot.

Small critique (lots of text, but the critique is indeed small): The threat of Grace losing her virginity is the biggest, most exciting theme for most of the main story portion. Who'll be the lucky man to claim her first time? The game really hypes this up, with basically all the men around her telling Grace that they'll be the one to deflower and impregnate her. It's a common theme from the very start that adds a lot of thrill to events in which Grace is barely able to avoid/escape her first time having sex. Sadly, the payoff to this grand buildup isn't quite as good as it could have been (for me), as all paths seem to result in the same outcome: A scene at the outdoor springs area where all men have gathered, asking Grace to whom she'll offer her first time. The player can then freely move around the men and pick their favorite candidate. That may work for some players, but it fell flat for me, as I had hoped for the individual romance-paths to feature their own, dedicated deflowering scene instead of such a public event. I'm not deducting a point for that though, because this setup arguably makes sense for the game's story. It's just not to my personal liking (especially as the game teases a possible virginity loss to a certain NPC, with a dialogue option that apparently can't be unlocked at all).

Second small critique: I had hoped that the babymaking post-game section would offer more freedom, allowing the player to have Grace knocked up multiple times by the same partner, though that doesn't seem to be possible. Again, this entirely makes sense for the game's story, and keeps things more believable as well (as the NPCs do actually talk and care about raising the child).

All that said: Your enjoyment of the game will most likely depend on your patience regarding Grace's super-slow "fall."
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A complete masterpiece with so many scenes and corruption to explore. First thing first, this game's flow is really slow and took about more than an hour just for her to accept lewd kissing and real sex scenes only start after 3/4 of the story.

Story: About a tomboy girl going through multiple lewd dungeons in order to pay up her debt. The story is quite simple and your interaction with men in your inn will change MC's lewdness. Based on that, the ending will also be determined.

Dungeon: Simple and easy to clear. You only have to go through each dungeon 1 time and there will also be a safe point every 5 floors so that you won't have to go all over again. After the first time, you can also use the auto collect mode to save your time. The reward after the first clear will be enough for you to cover everything so you won't have to worry too much about it. Your level will be reset each time you enter a dungeon (using save point wont reset your level - keep that in mind) but everything only took 1-2 shots so don't worry...

Scenes: some are 2D live and 100% are rape. There aren't any tentacle, orc or any dungeon style scenes. 100% pure human juice. However, to reach the real sex scenes, you'll need to go through pretty late in the game and before that, most scenes are just humiliation, kissing, touching things. It took me about 2-3 hours to reach the first anal scenes so be aware of that. Other than that, everything is so perfect with good design character, good corruption story line and even her attitude change over time.

Overall, this game is really good and worth your time. Everything is so perfect, not too grindy, scenes are good and the story is quite fun to watch. If you're into these corruption MRPG, this game is something you can not miss out.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  19. 5.00 star(s)

YakuzaZzz

Best game i played and the MTL isn't that bad at all actually readable best slow burn corruption ever bunch of hours gameplay and fuck festival 10/10 this game is a god damn Masterpiece don't listen to the strange people this game is a must play if you consider yourself a hentai gaymer
  20. 5.00 star(s)

boss.mimoto

I'm gonna be bias here but this game is a masterpiece. It's heavy corruption theme and a very slow burn. It takes forever for Grace to fall down, but when she started doing it, I smiled up to the ear. I played the game straight up to 10 hours. At the end, her body will be free-for-all and open up to any male with a slightest touch. I can vouch for this circle's stuffs, I could browse around the gallery forever and I never get tired of it.