4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Totally stuck on day 44. I can't go to the cemetery, I can't go to sleep because MC needs to do homework, and I can't advance time to night to do homework. Can anyone give me a save at the cemetery during the day 44 event, or just after? Thanks.
Day 44:
-Morning:
*Living room ->Kathy ->Good ->Are?
*School ->Science
-Afternoon:
*Cemantery
-Night:

*Home ->Laptop->Sleep

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Day 44:
-Morning:
*Living room ->Kathy ->Good ->Are?
*School ->Science
-Afternoon:
*Cemantery
-Night:
*Home ->Laptop->Sleep
Yep. I looked at the walkthrough too. I went to science class, got the call the teacher's husband died, and was told to go to the cemetery. Which is what I cannot do.

Here is my save. If you can advance, great. Please save a little further ahead and post the save here so I can continue.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Yep. I looked at the walkthrough too. I went to science class, got the call the teacher's husband died, and was told to go to the cemetery. Which is what I cannot do.

Here is my save. If you can advance, great. Please save a little further ahead and post the save here so I can continue.
Click on Church
Your Room (There you got u can use computer for homework)
click cumputer
sleep

If it not work use this:

Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Click on Church
Your Room (There you got u can use computer for homework)
click cumputer
sleep

If it not work use this:
Clicking the church did nothing. Thanks for the save.

I'm stuck at unlock Kathy phone at day 99.already got the password but still can't unlock the phone.anyone know how to do it
Anyone care to help out about the password in day 99 i already found it but cant unlock the phone
I am also having the same problem
there is a loop on day 99 kathy leaves her phone on bed you look for the note and it repeats
Same stuck in that position
Here you go.

I got to day 103, went to the map, and several buildings became unclickable. :(

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
I'm stuck on day 97 just got done fooling around with mrs rebecca and not sure how do progress. can someone make a more recent guide for the game.

Jun 27, 2020
the game glitches on day 99 after you find the passcode for cathy. Do I need to restart the game to see if that fixes the problem

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone who is facing glitch in day 99 while opening mobile,
save the game and change value of variable "playerFoundkathysphonepassword" to 1.

Or someone who is lazy, can download this save file and load.

Password is 92890

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Hello Guys, This game has great story. A very unique one. I feel it could have been a top game but It is full of bugs. So I am uploading saves that I have.
Saves of version 0.26

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Anyone who is facing glitch in day 99 while opening mobile,
save the game and change value of variable "playerFoundkathysphonepassword" to 1.

Or someone who is lazy, can download this save file and load.

Password is 92890
Why do I bother?

Hello Guys, This game has great story. A very unique one. I feel it could have been a top game but It is full of bugs. So I am uploading saves that I have.
Saves of version 0.26
What day is this?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Graduated [v0.26 Public] APK -

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes