LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
Is the scene borked when you have to check Kathy's phone and then it asks you to find the note, you click on wardrobe and on note but it doesn't register that you find the note??

Also if you get out of the bedroom, you can enter bathroom and nothing to click except get out and ion the same time Kathy is situated in the living room :D
day 99

Edit:
Tried to reload a few days older save but same bug happens

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Once again progress halts on day 103. After the mom jerks MC off several things become unclickable. If you go into the mom's room you can't leave, after you reach the map several buildings become unclickable, like MC's house and the school. Skipping the hand job solves the issue, but you can't advance anyway.

After typing this, I somehow managed to advance anyway. Without any real reason.
How to you pass kathys phone passcode?

Yur

Jul 11, 2017
How to you pass kathys phone passcode?
1. Open save through RPA Save Editor
2. Find parameter "playerFoundkathysphonepassword"
3. Replace 0 to 1
4. Find parameter "_defaults_set > playerFoundkathysphonepassword"
5. Replace 1 to 0
6. Save & load
7. Input phone code

Last edited:

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Once again progress halts on day 103. After the mom jerks MC off several things become unclickable. If you go into the mom's room you can't leave, after you reach the map several buildings become unclickable, like MC's house and the school. Skipping the hand job solves the issue, but you can't advance anyway.

After typing this, I somehow managed to advance anyway. Without any real reason.

How i got the Same Prob...

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
And you do that how?
Hi Dragn,

I know this is a very late reply, but I just hit that "bug" as well, this is how I got past it and logged into Kathy's phone.

Kathy phone password bug (bypass) / day 103 unclickable map bug (bypass).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!

On day 122-124 for my playthrough, Oh damn, gameplay forced ntr/gay content reveled gameplay spoiler alert!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ray Jay

Oct 28, 2018
is there anyway to advance the time?? stuck on day 75 in the afternoon and need to get to the evening for an event

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a guide past day 54. when it comes to the kathy password issue I hope that bug gets fixed. I see what the thread says to fix the bug i can figure out how to do it. way too much stuff to do. I hope in future updates that bug is fixed. Also are there any sex scenes that the mc is involed in like actual sex?

lolo010

Feb 11, 2018
Bonjour
je suis avec katy au salon de beauté le jeux s'arrete et j'ai des codes qui apparaissent ????

Ray Jay

Oct 28, 2018
is there anyway to advance the time?? stuck on day 75 in the afternoon and need to get to the evening for an event

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Graduated [v0.27] APK -

Reactions: spl00sh321
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes