Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I got stuck at day 103. How did you make it that far?
On day 103 after getting the handjob you must "go to outside" the house and immediatelly enter again through the door. If you click on the minimap button you will get stuck outside the house.

Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
how can I enter kathy password from phone
This save should work. There is a Patreon post that looks like it deals with this issue, but I can't read it.

On day 103 after getting the handjob you must "go to outside" the house and immediatelly enter again through the door. If you click on the minimap button you will get stuck outside the house.
I got it, thanks.

Graduated v0.29 Wang wei gong save give please
Graduated v0.29 Wang wei gong save give please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
There.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Can somebody upload good save after day 54? With working hints... I start from beginning and it is unplayable...

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
stuck with the kathy phone do not get ahead ,

and that password from phone doesn't work

Last edited:

orlando404

May 17, 2020
hello, could you help me? I'm on day 99 and I'm on a mission to find the phone code, which I already found (I think xD) but I don't know how I should enter it, it doesn't let me do anything, it just repeats the dialogues

is it a bug? do I have to start over? thx

Last edited:
Reactions: Paddy McDowell

Jason both

Mar 14, 2018
How are you supposed to beat the Brianna basketball mini game on mobile? The one where you're defending her and it says to press arrows...day 155.

I've tried connecting an external keyboard and pressing the arrow keys on it but it does nothing. Also tried using floating android keyboard with arrow keys with no dice.

Babako808

Jul 30, 2021
Brianna mini basketbol oyununu mobil cihazlarda nasıl yenebilirsin? Onu savunduğunuz ve oklara basın dediği yer... 155. gün.

Harici bir klavye bağlamayı ve üzerindeki ok tuşlarına basmayı denedim ama hiçbir şey yapmıyor. Ayrıca, zarsız ok tuşlarıyla yüzen android klavyeyi kullanmayı denedi.
[/ALINTI]

Brianna on the 155th day I can't beat basketball, mine doesn't work, if you did, can you post a save file?

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes