asko06

Feb 25, 2021
hi version 28 uploading waiting

Next version development progress:
Version 0.28 - 90% (Uploading)

Last edited:

Ray Jay

Oct 28, 2018
is there anyway to advance the time?? stuck on day 75 in the afternoon and need to get to the evening for an event

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Version 28 released

Download latest Bro Tier patron version build:
- PC and MAC

Jun 27, 2020
is there any sex scenes in the game yet for the MC besides the handjob and bj that you get. Is there a new guide that goes pat day 54. Also does the V0.28 Bro tier fix the issue with putting the code in the phone at all?

Reactions: Nemesiz691

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
an excellent story and excellent images it just lacks promotion I think by releasing an uncensored public version for everyone to see as other novels that have been very successful

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
One minute in on v0.28 and I can't click Kathy. I'm on day 146, afternoon, and Rebecca says Kathy is in the kitchen and I should talk to her.

I figured it out. You don't click her.

Last edited:

Ohkkkk

Sep 24, 2021
Hi Dragn,

I know this is a very late reply, but I just hit that "bug" as well, this is how I got past it and logged into Kathy's phone.

Kathy phone password bug (bypass) / day 103 unclickable map bug (bypass).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!

On day 122-124 for my playthrough, Oh damn, gameplay forced ntr/gay content reveled gameplay spoiler alert!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to find out developer option

Reactions: MArcx

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
great........another bait game that'll probably ether get abandoned or get put on hold til forever,

shame that i fancy these type of unpolished design.
I wonder... how will these people feel saying this and seeing that the game keeps releasing content and updates?

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes