• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Graduated [v0.50] [Wang wei gong] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [199 MB]
- - -

Mac [204 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Graduated-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
... just a question: i see sandbox tag ... i did a try run 12 days or so ... but i feel like playing a kinetic novel ... just following the hints ... am i missing something :unsure:? ... it makes no sense to me ...
Sandbox in this game is 100% fake.

The game has a fixed script, every day has predefined events. Which you all have to visit, according to the checklist in the ingame daily guide.

When it says something like "free roam" you can only see stuff you've already seen. Any event will forward time, though you can't even skip time if you wanted.

Reactions: Innesda

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
This game sucks ass. This is the furthest thing from a sandbox game. Have to pull out a phone to check what to do and it takes forever.

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Scene with basketball. With ticks. On the phone it is impossible (. Of course, if you have Bluetooth keyboard.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
for a 5 year old game you'd expect more content... and maybe true sandbox

Any updated Walk-thrus? Also surprised there is no IC patch either
why do you need a walkthrough? its in the game on the phone, the only problem probably would be finding someones house

i cheated though giving myself money and points with everyone so maybe theres something else here

Scene with basketball. With ticks. On the phone it is impossible (. Of course, if you have Bluetooth keyboard.
that early basketball training you need to do somehow with a keyboard, but later in like a championship although it shows arrow you only have to click on the arrow, idk why its arrows as keyboard didnt work and had to click with a mouse

Reactions: The Black Cat

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
that early basketball training you need to do somehow with a keyboard, but later in like a championship although it shows arrow you only have to click on the arrow, idk why its arrows as keyboard didnt work and had to click with a mouse
I didn't say, that I played android version. So I couldn't click any arrow

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im having a blonde moment...

Where is Francine's house? (of course, its at Stephanies! )

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes