Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Wait. Aren't some of those just redrawn sprites from Summertime Saga?
Oh well, the dev's name is Wang Wei Gong, so I guess we can joke about Chinese knockoffs.
You can clearly see the sprites that are " original " like Stephanie

Z!M

May 9, 2017
why does the MC look like he might shoot the school up if talking to one of these girls goes south?

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
It made me think of bevis and butthead with how old they looked and how they was acting
also he need to shave that off down there.
Also at the very end you need to be able to go back to main menu I was in full screen and had to exit out by hitting f10 I think it was. The artwork well lets just say there is artwork and leave it at that.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017

Read the dev's post.:ROFLMAO:
His arts are very 'original' indeed.
My favorite response was a guy posting a picture with Eric and Harold next to Bobby and Joseph, and Wang's response is:

Do they look copy paste? look carefully.
As Doot says, this guy traced DC, and he's complaining about F95!

That being said, his art style isn't that bad, at least compared to some of the art in games we've seen before. If he actually put effort into the game and created original characters; got a native English speaker to help him with the text, he might come up with a fairly decent game... even if it is a knockoff of Summertime Saga. The problem is, I don't see him doing that.

I recognized 5. Mia's dad, the strict slut, MC's friend ( the fat one ) , the yoga teacher and Roxxy
I recognize 7 are blatant knockoff's of Summertime Saga: Bobby/Eric; Amber/Judith; Brianna/Roxxy; Kathy/Debbie; Joseph/Harold; Mrs. Hannah/Roz (a thinner version); and Ms. Ashley/Anna. Principle Madison and Stephanie look like bad knockoff's of Ms. Dewitt and Mia. And I know I've seen characters that look like Mrs. Rebecca and Han somewhere else, I just don't remember. I just know I've seen them before today...

Oct 22, 2018
As Doot says, this guy traced DC, and he's complaining about F95!
Hey, that's me! You can see I'm pretty good with names :sneaky:

That being said, his art style isn't that bad, at least compared to some of the art in games we've seen before. If he actually put effort into the game and created original characters; got a native English speaker to help him with the text, he might come up with a fairly decent game... even if it is a knockoff of Summertime Saga. The problem is, I don't see him doing that.
Agreed. Even if it's traced, it's fairly decent. He might be able to create original characters with that art style with a bit of practice.

But first he needs to stop tracing and practice the hard way.

Reactions: Turkis

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, that's me! You can see I'm pretty good with names :sneaky:

Agreed. Even if it's traced, it's fairly decent. He might be able to create original characters with that art style with a bit of practice.

But first he needs to stop tracing and practice the hard way.
And this is what makes me sad. If I could draw, I'd be working on my Scooby Doo parody game... or making an original characters for games. Not tracing/copying someone else original work and claiming it as my own.

Reactions: TheDevian
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes