gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
alright why can you use right click to load, check setting or go back to main menu wtf? if i want to load a save i have to reopen game? and to change setting reopen game again and check from there? seriously WHY? did the dev try to play the game and saw that all is fking good?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
WOW! What a totally original looking and obviously not a complete ripoff game that's shitty to play! Amazing!

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
You can find layla in hospital (clinic => right door), day 69 in early daytime.

bisomeone

Nov 1, 2017
aaaandd I'm immediately stuck on day 70... without a walkthrough this game can kinda be a chore to play..

I talked to Jenna in her house, but I've literally gone everywhere after that and nothing has progressed time

bisomeone

Nov 1, 2017
aaaandd I'm immediately stuck on day 70... without a walkthrough this game can kinda be a chore to play..

I talked to Jenna in her house, but I've literally gone everywhere after that and nothing has progressed time
Omg I figured out what the issue was. On day 70 there's 2 ways to progress time. But talking to Jenna softlocks the game. You gotta go to the park in the morning, and then talk to Kathy in the afternoon.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes