Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Going through the images shows no sex as the MC and from what I remember was one or 2 scenes and the stuff with the MC is mostly hand stuff and kissing. Game 100% gives the vibe of an attempt to milk money while also ripping off art assets, albeit not as lazily as some because they actually did change stuff, from a vastly superior game. Even early stages, Kompas Productions managed to have sex stuff during it's early days, this game has been in development for nearly 2 years and the best the MC gets is to watch and a handy.

Reactions: Noambonsky

kyloren007

Nov 18, 2018
Going through the images shows no sex as the MC and from what I remember was one or 2 scenes and the stuff with the MC is mostly hand stuff and kissing. Game 100% gives the vibe of an attempt to milk money while also ripping off art assets, albeit not as lazily as some because they actually did change stuff, from a vastly superior game. Even early stages, Kompas Productions managed to have sex stuff during it's early days, this game has been in development for nearly 2 years and the best the MC gets is to watch and a handy.
Could you just add a patch to the game?...Just in case..you know.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What do mean add a patch? I'm not making the game nor am I a modder, the tool I use to view the games images is UNREN in our Tool section. The game that this game ripped off the art style is Summertime Saga, this is still it's own game and isn't a 1 to 1 reproduction. The NPC's are different enough and have changed to where it is it's own game and even has added character that don't have a Summertime Saga equivalent.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The game seems to have more similarities to A Town Uncovered than it does to Summertime Saga, clearly, you didn't even attempt to play it. Please don't start arguments on the game thread if you haven't played the game.

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.19 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So i finish play this version and there are zero sex scene and its censored.
M'ah...

hsan1988

Feb 28, 2020
Nothing new happened in the game, and what change you made in the game made it bad, but rather the new beginning of the game and ending as it was previously. No game development took place. I wish you more good development and not development for the worse.:mad:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
censoring even the version for patreons is a dick move. I would understand censoring public one (it would still be wrong move but I would understand it) But censoring game for your patreons is beyond stupid. I hope this dev wont go far, as he dont deserve it

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
bro do you have saves after day 76 i am getting stuck with a rollback page on the morning of 76

Dimi3

Oct 27, 2020
Great game, milfs on every corner at home, in school, neigbourhood, in hospital, at street, in park.....fantastic...can't wait new release

Reactions: nnt25
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes