devildog08

Apr 12, 2019
I am stuck on 44th day where I need to go to the cemetery, I am not able to go there. When I click on cemetery nothing happens, plz help.

Jun 27, 2020
is there a guide for updates up to the recent one. Version 0.22 Bro- Tier I know this forum some have said the recent version has hints. And i started a new game to be on the safe side and I never see any hints for anything. And I'm stuck on day 62 and not sure where to find I think it's layla the woman who we can give money and food too on the weekeneds.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
is there a guide for updates up to the recent one. Version 0.22 Bro- Tier I know this forum some have said the recent version has hints. And i started a new game to be on the safe side and I never see any hints for anything. And I'm stuck on day 62 and not sure where to find I think it's layla the woman who we can give money and food too on the weekeneds.
Hospital

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Game breaks on the day where you wake at 07:31. Cannot roll back or ignore as it just keeps repeating the same bug. Anyone got a work around?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Why the fuck do we allow these kinda games to be promoted on this site... Like for real I get this a pirate site but holy fuck some standards should apply like if you are known for never finishing a game you should be banned... If you are blatantly stealing redrawn art assets no matter how scuffed you should be banned... If you are a game dev who openly shares his shit on this site and then get BTFO'd when people give honest critique of your game you should be shit on for at least 5 pages AND THEN banned... Like I love F95 I think my post count speaks for itself that I spend a fair amount of time on here but I have said this once and I will say this again god damn does this site need a shit list of shitlick devs.

Reactions: 3xpurt

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Why the fuck do we allow these kinda games to be promoted on this site... Like for real I get this a pirate site but holy fuck some standards should apply like if you are known for never finishing a game you should be banned... If you are blatantly stealing redrawn art assets no matter how scuffed you should be banned... If you are a game dev who openly shares his shit on this site and then get BTFO'd when people give honest critique of your game you should be shit on for at least 5 pages AND THEN banned... Like I love F95 I think my post count speaks for itself that I spend a fair amount of time on here but I have said this once and I will say this again god damn does this site need a shit list of shitlick devs.
I had the same impression and didn't download it until one of the last couple of updates. I haven't played this version yet but it was surprisingly, better than most games on this site, even if some assets are stolen (a lot of them are actually unique). The story is also decent compared to a lot of 3DCG games. People pay for this stuff and share it just to get screamed at by people who don't even bother playing but just look at the preview images. I feel like if the "owners" of the assets don't have a problem, you shouldn't either. I don't like a majority of games shared on daily basis, I don't open them, simple as that. Venting here is screaming into the void.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
there are alot of nice devs here but I agree that there are some devs that you just cant help :(

Reactions: Sirren

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Wait. Aren't some of those just redrawn sprites from Summertime Saga?
Oh well, the dev's name is Wang Wei Gong, so I guess we can joke about Chinese knockoffs.
i see Harold Judith erik and roxxy and i think the brunette from sex note?
so yeah its a cheap knockoff

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Reposting my unanswered comment from last November:

[2dcg][male protagonist][milf][school setting]
I guess that after almost one and a half two years the tags are slightly outdated.

Could someone who played the game please comment which tags are missing so a friendly mod can add them?
A few tags come to mind:
- animated?
- vaginal/oral/anal sex?
- masturbation?
- incest?
- romance?
- corruption?
- etc.

Thanks in advance!

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes