Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I get that is inspired from summertime saga BUT tbh IF dev want to add ntr it should be completely avoidable is not he should mention this in tags section there is no ntr tag but game has it....Also dev should try to give some muscle or some balls to the mc ....i mean after kathy join club she literally caught giving bj to manager even though mc asked her not to go that path previously where i stopped hunter going for kathy also i definitely think she is having sex with the security dude although there are no scene to that but common going out for whole day to enter the house in morning saying she is tired denying mc's advances...the last scene was she is saying gaurd that she will taker care of his big dick if he takes care of joseph....WTF dev is trying to do man...i don't want any girl which can romantically involved with with other dude...if dev want ntr at least say it's ntr then tell that if it is avoidable or not.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game got worse when you managed to stop the striptease at Kathy's bar, now you can't, which is hopeless. Avoided sucking boss Kathy's cock. And now you can't. What a hopeless game The Girl with the Dick makes a Mc blowjob. The game has become such crap.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Looks like he didn't like the criticism of how crappy this game was. And started blaming criticizing supporters?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes