4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
looks good BUT.... its just the start and there are soo many different people already. I guess that could be a problem in the future, but good luck :)

atuaprimaaaaaaaa

Jun 9, 2024
View attachment 3717651

Overview:
This story is about a young man who leaves his hometown to study abroad. His life changes completely as he is now far away from home and the people he loves. He will have to keep in touch with them and maintain a good long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, as he won't always see them.
To help pay the bill for his studies, the idea of renting out the old room comes up, but it's none other than his old high school bully who starts coming to the house.
The guy says he's changed and isn't the same as before, but will you trust him? He's in your house living with the people you love, you need to be careful because your choices can give you the life you've always wanted but were afraid to tell or make it a nightmare.
Our protagonist will have to do everything to save those he loves while trying to adapt to his new life at university so that he can graduate and return home.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Devorny - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Husband's Phone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

thx

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
One more phone game. But story is decent so far. I almost got disappointed in 'that' phone call. Glad things arent going 0 to crazy in few scenes. Hopefully the corruption is slow. And if someone there are more visuals that would be better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devorny

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hello Devorny , another excellent game. I don't know if it happened only to me, but the last videos in the conversation with Darien didn't appear. This game has everything to grow, just like Husband's Phone. Having a good time

(As far as the videos are concerned, I suppose you may have put in the wrong address when you were typing in the code, but it's no big deal. Waiting for the next Graduation/Husband Phone update.) ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Devorny

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Good base to a game, one comment though. Devs overlook the instagram side of things, liking and commenting on pictures should have some real world effect, otherwise what's the point of it. Liking and commenting on pictures is what insta is all about and it would be good to get something out of it

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Looks good, and happy to see it will focus on one guy corrupting the MCs family. Always preferred the Highlander "There can be only one" approach to these games!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
aaaand another insecure mc.... no wonder those girls start to cheat on them when they write or call a girl every step they make, i would get aonnyed by this very fast. give them girls some space to breathe. they are not your property that they have to tell you everything they do. and have a little more faith in them.

Reactions: papel

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
you need to be careful because your choices can give you the life you've always wanted but were afraid to tell or make it a nightmare.
Our protagonist will have to do everything to save those he loves while trying to adapt to his new life at university so that he can graduate and return home.

NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE
Right, getting some mixed signals here. :whistle:

Maybe do away with the pretense of careful choices in the description if there's actually none?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I don't care if it's an NTR game, I only get annoyed when the NTR starts avoidable, and then "Fuck you, non-NTR route has been nuked" Am I annoyed that there are so many? Kinda, but I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't come out here to project your insecurities unprovoked.
This is a fair point on the nature of NTR games. Some people like NTR while most don't, neither group is wrong, but no one likes a bait and switch cause that shit is wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
I don't really like this type of story where you have no options to confront those who are oppressing you.
Not to mention that like, the guy who sends him several texts saying that he's going to do it and it will happen to his family.
I know it's a game, but this weak story about him doesn't mean he suffered bullying. It doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: papel

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Crazy how nothing changes, sees NTR game, 50% of people posting are complaining its ntr and that they won't play/support it. Why even bother, just move on, because no one really cares

Reactions: amber111 and yazda
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes