trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
help pls, how to get h scene with filthy adventurer? already got the first scene, but I don't know the 2nd and the 3rd

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Ok, finished the game but had one problem: the Underground Lake mining task I could only find the method for Thunder day, not the other 2. Search everywhere and talked to everyone inside the dungeon and nothing.

StolenSweetroll

Jan 21, 2022
This game is like a 8/10. Solid game, good rpg aspects. The plot wasn't bad, and the bosses arent too easy or too hard. The h scenes are also pretty solid and not too hard to get. Good game

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone have a solution to:

Unable to find file:

Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1

I can't even start the game.

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
Lots of scenes are bugged for me. Keep getting these "unable to find file" crashes when I enter certain scenes.

1673078618667.png

I think it's because it is looking for the Japanese characters on the audio files but they look like this in the directory:
1673078685499.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Lots of scenes are bugged for me. Keep getting these "unable to find file" crashes when I enter certain scenes.

View attachment 2291967

I think it's because it is looking for the Japanese characters on the audio files but they look like this in the directory:
View attachment 2291969
Then you extracted the game improperly. Make sure whatever you're using is extracting in Japanese and not unicode. If you don't know how to do that, please look it up. The exact instruction depends on what program you're using.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017

Then you extracted the game improperly. Make sure whatever you're using is extracting in Japanese and not unicode. If you don't know how to do that, please look it up. The exact instruction depends on what program you're using.
Technically the zip file format does not allow filenames encoded in Japanese encodings, however, this is a well known issue as many zip file creation programs do not enforce this and it thus causes issues.

I recommend you read the thread quoted below:
How to extract zip archives that contain files japanese characters
Sadly most of the links in the OP are broken. Someone should really create a different archive format (e.g., 7z, rar, etc.) and make new uploads for this so the issue goes away.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
The way they draw her squishy boobs is so heavenly. IDK why other hjrpgs always draw the boobs as if the dudes are grabbing rock solid tits. The way they do it in Gran Ende 1 and 3 is perfect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Max level with Endgame Equipment, Max all drug uses and Max Fame & Charm
Slot 1: Before final boss (Lust 0/Virgin)
Slot 2: Before final boss (Lust 100/Slut)
Slot 3: Recollection room

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes