yolomasta69

Jul 3, 2020
Ok so, this was my first ero-rpg, I really enjoyed this game so much. I downloaded Grand Ende 1 but uhh, i didn't like it that much. Here, I recorded myself defeating Violet Dragon, for those who google search how to kill violet dragon, here it is.

Karappo

Sep 5, 2019
Was anyone able to defeat Yellow Dragon(optional bossl) in the tower of trials?That thing is a real pain.You can get to the Tower of Trials by talking to Ku in her apartment at one point in the game.
There you will face different kind of bosses which gives you acces to some nice things if you able to beat them.
At the very top is Yellow Dragon.Very annoying boss who can one shot you and inflict all kind off status effects.
Status effects can be countered with a accessory you can get if spend enough nights at the expensive inn.
But so far have no idea how to survive his one shot spell.I was able to get pass it only once by somehow stunning him.
Otherwise the only way I think is level grinding and buying stat boosting items.
I defeated him without using boost items, I used the most expensive inn item and the stun skill to avoid getting hit kill, I also used the shield that helped generate TP and the ring with the same effect, in addition to the hero's sword that two hits per turn, joining Skll to have 2 moves per round and item to take the status off and pay attention when he prepares the hit kill attack to stun it is easy to beat him

Sk8rld

Aug 4, 2018
I dont know why but i am stuck at the Inn at South-West after submitting the mushrooms at the Guild (1st Quest). I cant move the character at all. Please do help me.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 160221.png

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
hi folks.
im running into a small problem:
the game crashed (every time) as i go to the couple at the sewer entrance on ice day.
after the second speach bubble from the MC, the game crashes and i get an audio error massege below.
i tried to run it normaly and with japanese local emulator.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Is there any way to enlarge the releases? Doing this with no Alt + Enter only distorts this picture.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
For anyone having filename encoding issues with the zip archives from the posted links (those zip files violate the zip file specifications), I extracted the files with CP932 (Shift-JIS) and re-archived them using a 7z archive (which has no such filename encoding issues):

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I beat the game and got all hentai scenes. But I don't know how to unlock Tower of Trials location. Can anybody help?
Once you beat the Abadoned Mine boss you go back to where Kuu lives which is in the brown roof building or whatever building has the 4 rooms (2 on the first floor, 2 on the top floor) and she marks it on your map for you.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes