Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So, is the boss fight against the angel-thing supposed to be untranslated? Because a message with green text popped up, and it's not translated, so I have no idea what it meant.
I did not experience that. Strange.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Help!
Why does this appear?
Sadly this is one of those games that when you unpack it like many others the names of files gets corrupted. The files were all named with the original japanese file names and to play it we apparently need to download another file that emulates or change files on out computer that change the computers locale in programs....sad this is not something that I like doing as i tend to delete these games and move to the next and curse myself for wasting time downloading them as i did not read the posts

Reactions: munelix and dadsus

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
The first event for the Flirty adventurer is at the Forest Temple, iirc. It's the only event outside of the city. The 2nd event with him is at the non-sex brothel. I don't know if the day is important though. Final event will be in the regular inn.
Could you expand a bit on that part? I've met him at the forest temple but no sight of him ever since. Not at the temple nor any of the brothels. Tried all 3 days during both day and night.

Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
Could you expand a bit on that part? I've met him at the forest temple but no sight of him ever since. Not at the temple nor any of the brothels. Tried all 3 days during both day and night.
You probably do not have the necessary stat requirements then. It's usually the thing that blocks you out of the next scenes. I got him on fire day iirc.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
I did some testing for the Flirty Adventurer's second event : The requirement isn't actually meeting certain stat thresholds. Instead it requires you to do all 3 of the non-sex Brothel's events, after which he will visit you on any day the next time you work there.

• Love
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I did some testing for the Flirty Adventurer's second event : The requirement isn't actually meeting certain stat thresholds. Instead it requires you to do all 3 of the non-sex Brothel's events, after which he will visit you on any day the next time you work there.
Thank you!

Johhnybob

Jan 15, 2019
For some reason I am getting an error "Unable to find VL Gothic Font." when I try and launch it.

The game was working fine previously but now it just decided not to anymore.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
As many others here, this is one game I just can't get to work. I am fully aware how to extract the files in Japanese with 7zip, I run in Japanese Locale (admin), and I still get those dreaded BMG crashes. I've been playing games like this for over 10 years, I've done all the troubleshooting listed here and more, but nothing fixes it on my system. It's a shame, as these types of games are my favorites. But I'm not switching my entire system to Japanese again just for an older RPGM game.

If anyone is ever able to re-pack these files into an english zip as to avoid these issues, drop me a line. I'd be happy to paypal you a few bucks for the trouble. But as is, this isn't worth the hassle anymore. Especially if its as grindy as people say it is.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the Information Broker mentioned by the guy in the Adventurer's Guild can be found? I've searched everywhere day and night and I still just cannot find this guy.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
As many others here, this is one game I just can't get to work. I am fully aware how to extract the files in Japanese with 7zip, I run in Japanese Locale (admin), and I still get those dreaded BMG crashes. I've been playing games like this for over 10 years, I've done all the troubleshooting listed here and more, but nothing fixes it on my system. It's a shame, as these types of games are my favorites. But I'm not switching my entire system to Japanese again just for an older RPGM game.

If anyone is ever able to re-pack these files into an english zip as to avoid these issues, drop me a line. I'd be happy to paypal you a few bucks for the trouble. But as is, this isn't worth the hassle anymore. Especially if its as grindy as people say it is.
Yeah, same. I've even gone so far as to fully change my system to Japanese and redownload the zip from the top. So far, nothing's worked. I still get that BMG crash when I go to see that couple screwing in the park after the first dungeon outing. I keep checking, and those files still read gibberish text instead of proper Japanese text, no matter what I do. Shame, because this game is fun from what little I got to play...

I checked within the .rar of 3 different sources and the file the game says is missing is not within the .rar...
Can someone upload only that audio file?
View attachment 313853

edit: Extracted in japanese, files in japanese, running in japanese, that file is still missing and it is not in any of the 3 .rar I downloaded from 3 different sources here in f95.

Could someone provide me a copy of only that file, if possible?

There is a file with this name instead: BGM ・鴣・鰰.ogg

if someone at least Ctrl C Ctrl V the name of the audio file, it already helps, as I can make an empty file to put in its place and have mute scene instead, but it will at least not crash the game, I guess...
Would anyone be willing to do this for me, too? v.v

Reactions: ilovenudemods

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
I checked within the .rar of 3 different sources and the file the game says is missing is not within the .rar...
Can someone upload only that audio file?
View attachment 313853

edit: Extracted in japanese, files in japanese, running in japanese, that file is still missing and it is not in any of the 3 .rar I downloaded from 3 different sources here in f95.

Could someone provide me a copy of only that file, if possible?

There is a file with this name instead: BGM ・鴣・鰰.ogg

if someone at least Ctrl C Ctrl V the name of the audio file, it already helps, as I can make an empty file to put in its place and have mute scene instead, but it will at least not crash the game, I guess...

Yeah, same. I've even gone so far as to fully change my system to Japanese and redownload the zip from the top. So far, nothing's worked. I still get that BMG crash when I go to see that couple screwing in the park after the first dungeon outing. I keep checking, and those files still read gibberish text instead of proper Japanese text, no matter what I do. Shame, because this game is fun from what little I got to play...

Would anyone be willing to do this for me, too? v.v

I would like too thanks

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Copied my 'Audio' folder of GranEnde and put the entire thing into a .rar file. My game works fine, so if audio issues are the thing people are having trouble with, this should theoretically fix this problem:

DOWNLOADS:

UPLOADHAVEN:
- ZIPPY:

Last edited:

smulf

Oct 3, 2017
Copied my 'Audio' folder of GranEnde and put the entire thing into a .rar file. My game works fine, so if audio issues are the thing people are having trouble with, this should theoretically fix this problem:

DOWNLOADS:

ZIPPY:
Thanks, it fixed for me.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not finding the last Flirty Adventure event. I've got 100 lust and charm, 80 fame. level 50, just short of the final boss, if that changes anything. also got all other events. I've tried both brothels, checked everyowhere in the city.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes