YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
So how many dungeon are there? Since it looks like the H-scene don't have a deadline and some of the H scene decrease Fame i want to focus on progressing the story while stocking up the Fame first (for equipments) then just view all the H-scene in one swoop before clearing the game.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So how many dungeon are there? Since it looks like the H-scene don't have a deadline and some of the H scene decrease Fame i want to focus on progressing the story while stocking up the Fame first (for equipments) then just view all the H-scene in one swoop before clearing the game.
REGIONS
  1. Forest
  2. Sewers
  3. Forest Temple
  4. Abandoned Mine
  5. Volcano
  6. Old Ruins
Then there's the Boss Run Tower, but you slowly complete that as you progress through the game.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
REGIONS
  1. Forest
  2. Sewers
  3. Forest Temple
  4. Abandoned Mine
  5. Volcano
  6. Old Ruins
Then there's the Boss Run Tower, but you slowly complete that as you progress through the game.
So Old Ruin is the last, right? I'm kinda screwed right now because i advanced the story too fast and stuck at 64(60) Fame. There's no more quest that can be taken, killing enemies also didn't increase my Fame anymore and staying at Expensive Hotel has too low chance i probably run out of money first. Is there any way to increase Fame that i don't know yet? I'm guessing my minimal Fame would increase if i manage to defeat the Yellow Dragon on top of the tower but my current equip is just isn't strong enough while to gain access to the latest tier in shop i need 80 Fame. I might try grinding level and money to purchase the extra stats drug if there really isn't other way...or maybe editing the save lol

Acedoom

Dec 26, 2017
So Old Ruin is the last, right? I'm kinda screwed right now because i advanced the story too fast and stuck at 64(60) Fame. There's no more quest that can be taken, killing enemies also didn't increase my Fame anymore and staying at Expensive Hotel has too low chance i probably run out of money first. Is there any way to increase Fame that i don't know yet? I'm guessing my minimal Fame would increase if i manage to defeat the Yellow Dragon on top of the tower but my current equip is just isn't strong enough while to gain access to the latest tier in shop i need 80 Fame. I might try grinding level and money to purchase the extra stats drug if there really isn't other way...or maybe editing the save lol
Um the last dungeon isn't the old ruins it's Iceberg

Reactions: Rastafoo

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Um the last dungeon isn't the old ruins it's Iceberg
Yeah i tried clearing it and there's actually a new dungeon lol. Managed to beat the Yellow Dragon thanks to OP Sword and shield from Iceberg, heck, the sword itself is better than the reward from defeating Yellow Dragon lol.

oldrepublic

Oct 11, 2017
I got an issue saying "unable to find VL Gothic Font", did I missed something? anyone got a solution? I've change my winrar name encoding to Japanese Shift btw, before extracting.

force1224

Mar 11, 2019
Try increasing your lewd level. Go to the unmarked building on the right side of town next to the prostitution store. It has items to increase your lewd level
My lewd already 100, but I can to open H scene soldier gangbang

edit : I got it,ty
do you know where I can buy drug??

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I managed to get a good BGM extraction using winrar. I'd recommend changing your locale like many before me, but if you cannot do so at this time or are too impatient to reboot, winrar will work even if your system's set to English locale. Keep in mind the trial works for 40 days only, so it's a temporary solution.

chipngu

May 29, 2019
hey how do i get to the 3rd floor of Forest Temple .. i'm stuck , help me...

EDIT : found it

Last edited:

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
So, is the boss fight against the angel-thing supposed to be untranslated? Because a message with green text popped up, and it's not translated, so I have no idea what it meant.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes