Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I'm not finding the last Flirty Adventure event. I've got 100 lust and charm, 80 fame. level 50, just short of the final boss, if that changes anything. also got all other events. I've tried both brothels, checked everyowhere in the city.
At night on Fire day (if you've seen the previous events), go to the regular inn. He's on the second floor (80 lust is required for this event).

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
Copied my 'Audio' folder of GranEnde and put the entire thing into a .rar file. My game works fine, so if audio issues are the thing people are having trouble with, this should theoretically fix this problem:

DOWNLOADS:

ZIPPY:
if possible can you reupload the file? link is 403 forbidden :(

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
wow that is very bad. im from germany why the heck is it banned? now i feel a bit frightened
It's not a big deal for me to put it onto another website, though I'd need to know what websites you can access.

It's not the countries that are banning Zippy, but Zippy banning the countries. News post about it .
Way to show how you earned that 'Respected User' badge :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 312436
Okay maybe I am missing something. Games runs perfectly at first. However, after entering the "Heart Building" or trying to see a scene, the game pops up letting me know an audio file is missing and immediately exits. :( Any ideas?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Can I ask? What do I do with the 3rd floor of the forest temple's center yellow tile? It tells me that the architecture is similar to the lower levels... thanks in advance!

Erazmus

Dec 24, 2019
I beat the game and got all hentai scenes. But I don't know how to unlock Tower of Trials location. Can anybody help?

Apr 26, 2020
Dunno why whenever i try to use 100% save data that i get from other users the game wont even show it ingame, I just see my own save. i do copy and paste the save file in the game's root folder and im using joiplay. hope someone can answer my problem.

Apr 26, 2020
i

i did that aswell but still no luck, the game is still reading my own save2 for some reason and not the new save file.
Ok, upon frustration research. it seems that joiplay instead creates a new folder for the save files of the games in the internal storage. no i can use other people's save files. Thank tho!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Even with system set in japanese, there is a big problem with 3 audios. It causes the game crash, of course.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes