Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
The zip files on the main post are bad, I had to dl the japanese game to fix the bgms. If you search for the DLsite code (RJ171205), you'll find a dl for the untranslated game. Copy and paste and it will fix it.

Reactions: Romanowski

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a good day for new RPGM games. Think I'll start with this one... she looks nice :D

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I'm sorry but there are some BGM errors. First at the house with yhe heart, people in the south part of the city, and the second event of the port, i see just now.

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
Does anyone translated Gran Ende 2? I want to know is it harem with dark elf as main heroine right?

Dark1389

Jan 26, 2018
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.
i tried exactly as you said but it still crashes midgame with the error "Unable to find file:Audio/BGS?[Japanese writing] 1 0 and a square" ....

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Is the game stuttering for anyone else? I definitely shouldn't be having performance issues with a game like this on my computer, but here I am.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone experience lagging while exploring dungeon? Other games that uses RPGVX Ace runs fine.. Just this game is lagging...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Great game so far. Admittedly, it is a bit grindy to progress from scene to scene, and you'll spend a lot of time doing the RPG stuff in this game, but if you don't mind that then this game is definitely for you.

I suppose if you wanted to skip the grind you could use a save editor to manually set your Fame/Charm/Lust stats to max and just walk from scene to scene to view them back to back, but personally I like the slower progression. It's kind of refreshing playing an RPGM game where the protagonist isn't banging the first guy she meets before they've even introduced themselves.

It's definitely a slower progression, but the build up is better that way in my opinion. Makes the scenes that much hotter.

If you want to see full penetrative sex scenes within the first five minutes, this game isn't for you. If you want an H-game with decent RPG mechanics and a slow heroine corruption system for a sexy yet somewhat naive protagonist, you're gonna enjoy this one.

EDIT: Posted this as a review as well since I realized after the fact that there weren't any reviews yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinshon
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes