3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
The new update entered the testing/bugfixing phase. Hopefully, I can upload it on this weekend.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
How big is this update compared to last update? PS looking forward to it
The Story Statistics menu says +200k characters.
2 tournaments which are denser than the previous ones.
I'm quoting the changelog which I will update: Tangible continuation of the previously subtle main story line.
I made sure players will see that there is a storyline and not just having sex left and right.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Found some last minute bugs and typos on the No Girls route. With the fixing, compressing and uploading, this will be a Monday or Tuesday release.
v0.15 added +224k characters
v0.20 will add +229k characters
The normal version will be around 1.2 Gb (v0.15 was 1.1 Gb) and the compressed version will be 0.75-0.8 Gb (v0.15 was 0.7 Gb)
I will devote more time in future updates to further reduce the game's size.

May 17, 2020
Found some last minute bugs and typos on the No Girls route. With the fixing, compressing and uploading, this will be a Monday or Tuesday release.
v0.15 added +224k characters
v0.20 will add +229k characters
The normal version will be around 1.2 Gb (v0.15 was 1.1 Gb) and the compressed version will be 0.75-0.8 Gb (v0.15 was 0.7 Gb)
I will devote more time in future updates to further reduce the game's size.
Download it as whole or do you have update only patch too?

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Download it as whole or do you have update only patch too?
Currently there is the full game only. In the next few updates, I'm planning to make some videos shorter or reuse videos for certain longer scenes (mainly Isis and TD) and delete some which are not important - to reduce the size further. And this would leave the update only version with unnecessary files.
From around v0.4, I'm planning to release update only versions too.

Fortunately, I was able to fix (probably) everything and I'm in the uploading stage currently. You will probably see the update within 2 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingLS37

Largon39

Jun 22, 2017
why is this the code ? i dont understand and it dont work or is there a hint with admin waht i dont the ?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
why is this the code ? i dont understand and it dont work or is there a hint with admin waht i dont the ?
both the code and password are probably joke understandable for people in the same country (or something smaller) as the dev, unless i didn't notice many asian called admin in the game and missed the picture with a tv in the background showing the 000 ... not too sure what to think about it ... thanks to those posting the anwsers i wasn't stuck long but it was kinda lame on the dev part

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes