3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
BRIEFCASE CODE?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying this is not at all obvious for non-native English speakers.
both the code and password are probably joke understandable for people in the same country (or something smaller) as the dev, unless i didn't notice many asian called admin in the game and missed the picture with a tv in the background showing the 000 ... not too sure what to think about it ... thanks to those posting the anwsers i wasn't stuck long but it was kinda lame on the dev part
i cant open the briefcase what is the code for it
Thank you for the comments! I created a part in the first page, under the download links which contains the codes.
Briefcase code is: 000
Laptop password is: admin

ben akeba is right, I thought they wouldn't be difficult to crack. Cheap briefcases usually come with the 000 as the code. And most electric devices, like wi-fi router come with the default password: admin.

I tried to leave a hint for the laptop password though, "a difficult 5-letter word combination", "a thing that you hate to see on TV" is ad. "and a popular Asian name" is Min.

If these created problems, I'm thinking about not including similar password related things in future updates.

Last edited:

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022

I am so confused what it is, it can be confusing for people who doesn't have the same language/doesn't watch TV, need HELP please !
You are right, the laptop password is: admin. I included the codes in the OP. And I will edit this part of the game in the next update. I will either set the default values as the working passwords or completely exclude the passwords part.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Thank you for the comments! I created a part in the first page, under the download links which contains the codes.
Briefcase code is: 000
Laptop password is: admin

ben akeba is right, I thought they wouldn't be difficult to crack. Cheap briefcases usually come with the 000 as the code. And most electric devices, like wi-fi router come with the default password: admin.

I tried to leave a hint for the laptop password though, "a difficult 5-letter word combination", "a thing that you hate to see on TV" is ad. "and a popular Asian name" is Min.

If these created problems, I'm thinking about not including similar password related things in future updates.
would have say the suit case look brand new and for the computer give something like you hate them on discord ^^

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
would have say the suit case look brand new and for the computer give something like you hate them on discord ^^
Yes, but then I would receive messages like "what is discord". I will definitely edit this part of the game in the next update.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good stuff. I reaaally enjoyed the game!!

Hope injuries ain't a recurring theme in the story. It'd be a bummer if this game ended up like the Major anime.

Looking forward to seeing that Denise girl from the intro, but I'm ngl... those femboy discussions have me somewhat worried about meeting "her". :LOL::LOL::censored:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you! I tried to give something to those who didn't choose the Gloryhole in the beginning. So Tristan is on the non-Gloryhole route in Israel (after the Final).
It ain't super important, but maybe we could have the option to train and gain a few stat points instead of doing glory hole scenes? It bugs me that the majority of enemies have higher stats than the protag. :LOL:

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
It ain't super important, but maybe we could have the option to train and gain a few stat points instead of doing glory hole scenes? It bugs me that the majority of enemies have higher stats than the protag. :LOL:
There will be a bit more training after the injury and the Aussie Open is getting closer in the game's calendar. While doubles will be out of the picture for a while, mixed doubles could be still an option, because they are mostly played during Grand Slams. That means just a few matches every year.
But if you want to create a new mixed doubles team, you have to train with your partner.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022

I am so confused what it is, it can be confusing for people who doesn't have the same language/doesn't watch TV, need HELP please !
BRIEFCASE CODE?
Don't suppose you know the password after as well?
Nope still stuck by there.
Just saying this is not at all obvious for non-native English speakers.
why is this the code ? i dont understand and it dont work or is there a hint with admin waht i dont the ?
i cant open the briefcase what is the code for it
Thank you for your feedbacks! I uploaded an HTML Fix which is less than 1 Mb and you can find it in the download links. It works with both the original and the compressed version. And it will be included in the next updates, no more puzzles.
I hope this fix fixes everyone's problem, thank you.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice start Dev and because I like tennis may I ask suggestion for improvement: since tennis goes up to 6 or 7 games in a set, you should convert it and display it as 6:4 instead of 24:16 or 7:6 instead of 28:26. Is it technically possible?

More improvement:
stats on the left side, like carreer matches, Head 2 Heads and tornament wins. Maybe include a world ranking, if possible. And of course lewd stats too...like flag chasing as banging the local chicks during tournaments or so ;)

Good luck in the next mat....version!

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
im stuck going back to the us after the israel trip there is no link to advance forward
Another user also reported this problem, please download the HTML fix from the download section, it's less than 1 Mb.

The problem is: for some reason, I thought that a player would either start a brand new game or use a save from the previous v0.15 version. However, some players are using saves from the v0.10 (first release) version and the variables needed to proceed have been moved to the start of the game (for a fresh start).
The fix will fix your problems, but you have to use the same save file you used previously and have to do the Israel tournament again.
Sorry, I will think about all the versions users can have in the next updates.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
No reaction about my suggestion?
Oh yes, I was thinking about it, just forgot to reply immediately.

The world ranking is in plan but currently, we are still in the YTP (Young Tennis Players) and it was mentioned in Greece that you are the 6969th. I was thinking about creating a ranking later, when you are in the top 1000 or top 100.

The 6-4, 7-6 and different outcomes are possible, the current system just shows the stats you have versus the opponent has. I can rewrite that to show real game outcomes.

The others sound cool too, but some of them would mess up the save files. I will come up with an idea to include some of your suggestions, thank you!

Reactions: fortuna95
May 17, 2020
The Injury was not something I expected in a game like this but its a twist I really like since its not just win and fuck but can also have some bad things happen really looking forward to the next update Great work so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

uturd5072

May 10, 2022
Another user also reported this problem, please download the HTML fix from the download section, it's less than 1 Mb.

The problem is: for some reason, I thought that a player would either start a brand new game or use a save from the previous v0.15 version. However, some players are using saves from the v0.10 (first release) version and the variables needed to proceed have been moved to the start of the game (for a fresh start).
The fix will fix your problems, but you have to use the same save file you used previously and have to do the Israel tournament again.
Sorry, I will think about all the versions users can have in the next updates.
it didnt work

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
it didnt work
I was probably vague with the description "do the Israel tournament again".
It's the "Why haven’t I thought about changing my coach? I’m not an asshole, like Isis said. She is nothing but pain lately." phrase, before flying to Afula.
When you load your save file, you have to see this conversation in the first or the second page. And when you click on continue, that's where the new variables are kicking in. If you still have problems with that, please send me your save file in a private message and I will try to fix it for you.

Malle

Jun 13, 2018
How does one get the first scene with Jessa in the gallery? Can't seem to lose the first match with the first bet if that's how.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
How does one get the first scene with Jessa in the gallery? Can't seem to lose the first match with the first bet if that's how.
That's just a voyeur scene if you said NO to pursuing her in the beginning of Spain. In that scene, you are just watching her secretly while she is taking a shower.

Reactions: Malle
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes